OverviewIn the heart of New York’s Financial District—from the rare vantage point of a skyscraper—the Q & A offers the answers of exemplary space and service for guests.
On four floors of the storied AIG Building at 70 Pine, 132 thoughtfully and generously designed accommodations are more than three times the size of a typical Manhattan hotel room, ranging from 500 to 1,400 square feet. Every residence—studios to one bedrooms with separate offices to two-bedroom, two-bath suites—provides a fully-equipped kitchen and a level of everyday privacy, comfort and amenities not usually associated with hotel stays but with the city’s great apartment houses.
You can stock your full-size refrigerator and cook healthy meals at home—the rarest of Manhattan hotel luxuries. Guests have the privilege of services including a concierge with exclusive access to all of New York’s dining and cultural offerings, complimentary breakfast, valet laundry, grocery deliveries and housekeeping. The rooftop club and restaurant will present an inimitable view of the famous skyline, and an on-site fitness facility offers 21,000 square feet of personalized training and wellness options to suit your schedule. (We know how that goes in this town.)
Technology, in-room and beyond, meets every expectation of business travel today, as do varied high-performance workspaces both private and shared, from en suite offices to the 24-hour business center and impressive boardrooms to host meetings. Pets are welcome. They too should feel entirely at home here.
Property amenities include a 24-hour front desk and business center, valet laundry and dry cleaning, laundry facility, and Black Fox Coffee shop. LA PALESTRA, 70 Pine’s 21,000-square-foot fitness center is complementary for guests and features state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment. Pets are also welcome.
Steps away are some of the city’s greatest attractions and shopping venues including Wall Street, South Street Seaport, Brookfield Place, The Oculus, Battery Park, and The 9/11 Memorial. Additionally, Q&A Residential Hotel is ideally located near ferries to Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty and many neighborhood restaurants and boutiques.
- Studio Apartment: King bed
- Deluxe Studio Apartment: King bed
- One Bedroom Apartment + Office: King bed
- One Bedroom Apartment: King bed
- 2 Bedroom Apartment: 2 King bedrooms
- Bathtub with shower and luxury bath products
- 48” Smart HDTV with 150+ channels, Showtime & HBO
- Cordless phone with voicemail
- Fitness center
- Full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher
- Full-sized and fully-equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron & ironing board
- Local and long-distance calling
- Separate desk/writing/work area
- Separate living/sitting area
- Unlimited free Wifi
Staff and Services
- For stays of 6 or more nights, daily refresh and full cleaning weekly
- 24-hour front desk staff
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery and laundry delivery available
- Daily housekeeping fees apply for stays under 5 nights
- Located near Subways 2, 3, 4, 5, J, Z, A, C, Amtrak and NJ Transit
- Penn Station-3 miles
- 1400 avg sq ft
- Non-smoking facility and apartments
- Check-in is 3:00 pm; check-out 11:00 am
- Crib available upon request
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance rooms available upon request
- Hearing accessible room with visual alarm and visual notification devices for door and phone available upon request