OverviewYvonneka is a spectacular, 12-bedroom, contemporary villa with breathtaking views of Banderas Bay and Town.
Casa Yvonneka is a spectacular villa all the luxury amenities and all within a short walk to some of the best restaurants, world class shopping and night life. With a breathtaking view of the town and bay and a fabulous staff you may not want to leave the property.
Paradise found – from a simple cobblestone street enter thru a massive iron door, walk through a tropical garden and enter your own private oasis. From the moment you look across the infinity pool with its breathtaking views of town and the bay you know the property has been thoughtfully planned to be your private island of comfort, including everything from luxurious pillow top mattresses and 400-thread count sheets, wireless internet, free long distance telephone, cable and satellite TV. Amazingly, all of this is located within a short walk to popular Los Muertos Beach or all the charm and energy of the romantic zone and downtown.
The 17,000-square-foot villa has an elevator, gym and is fully air-conditioned with many luxury details such as: cantera floors, marble baths and kitchens, Jacuzzi tubs in four of the bathrooms. There are two spacious and completely separate living areas each with a large flat-screen TV, a tranquil library/reading room and many charming terraces and common areas perfect for a large group to be together or have some private time. All bedrooms have private en-suite baths, TV and air-conditioning, seven of the bedrooms have ocean views and two look onto Yvonnke’s private banana plantation.
The staff is there to pamper you and the gourmet chef is so fabulous that most guests rarely dine out even with world class restaurants just a few steps away. The setting is the perfect spot to watch the sunset and see the nightly fireworks.
The meal service includes all shopping, preparation, serving and clean-up for two meals per day, either breakfast and lunch or breakfast and dinner.
Chef Magdalena has a complete repertoire from Continental to Mexican and includes Hungarian cuisine.
Breakfast is served from 8:30 am, dinner on or before 7:30 pm. Lunch can be at anytime. Extra meals service is available. (cost of food and beverages not included).
Sunday service includes: Brunch plus one other meal, and a basic housekeeping.
- Bedroom 1 (Master - Las Orchidias): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, private terrace, safe
- Bedroom 2 (Las Palomas) - King size size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, safe, terrace shared with bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3 (The Jungla) - King size bed, en-suite bathroom, safe, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, terrace shared with Las Palomas
- Bedroom 4 (La Rosa) - Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, safe, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, opens to main terrace with pool
- Bedroom 5 (Tuscan) - King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, town and ocean view, safe
- Bedroom 6 (El Vitral) - Two single beds (can be combine for king), en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, opens to library and has new garden terrace shared with Los Platanos
- Bedroom 7 (Los Platanos) - Two queen size beds (can be combine for king), en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, garden view, safe
- Bedroom 8 (La Primavera) - King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioning, safe, with town and ocean view
- Bedroom 9 (La Romantica) - King size bed, sitting area, TV, bathroom, ocean view, terrace
- Bedroom 10 (La Frida) - King size bed, top floor with ocean/city view
- Bedroom 11 (La Tiffany) - King size bed, top floor with ocean/city view
- Bedroom 12 (Las Palmas) - Two king size beds and two futons, en-suite bathroom, terrace
- Master Bathroom: Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: Shower
- Bedroom 3: Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom 4: Shower
- Bedroom 5: Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom 6: Shower
- Bedroom 7: Shower
- Bedroom 8: Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom 9: Shower
- Gym with flat-screen TV and ocean view
- Wireless high-speed internet throughout villa
- Free long distance telephone (US, Canada & Europe)
- Two separate living areas each with giant HD flat screen TV w/ satellite
- State of the art gourmet kitchens
- Professional BBQ grill on terrace
- Covered terrace facing jungle for rainy days
- Purified water throughout
- Concierge services to arrange everything from onsite spa treatments to jungle adventures.
- Heated infinity pool & Jacuzzi on terrace
Staff and Services
- Night watchman
- Chef service for two meals per day + snacks (Sundays: brunch plus one additional meal)
- All reservations have access to any of the 12 bedrooms.
Puerto Vallarta Villa Notes
- Most villas in Puerto Vallarta are fully staffed with a houseman, cook, maid, pool serviceman and gardener. Staff generally do not work on Sunday and Mexican holidays, however this may vary by villa. Please confirm staffing details about your villa at time of booking.