OverviewThe magic scenery of Valle d’Itria in Apulia, where mainstream tourism has not yet caught on, won’t be a secret much longer!
Its characteristic trulli (a version of dome houses), the dry stonewalls that surround vineyards and ancient olive groves, beautiful beaches with turquoise waters, and award-winning cuisine are attracting international movers and shakers, so do not wait any longer to experience the authenticity of this region. A fantastic place to select is Villa Hiera, a newly restored estate that updated the original rural architectural past with a contemporary concern for comfort.
The luxury property is composed of three independent stone buildings cradled in a beautiful private five-acre park and located an only 15 minute drive from the beach.
Villa Hiera boasts a statement-making architectural stone construction tied to the rural origin of the estate conveying the authentic sense of age and space. Thanks to the particular layout of the property, large groups can enjoy the expansive grounds together as well as have private space when wanted. If you are ready to experience Apulia, rent Villa Hiera and with it you will savor the magnificent cuisine, culture and history of this upcoming wonderful region.
Spacious living room containing a generous L-shape comfortable sofa and dining area with a large table that sits up to 12. A floor-to-ceiling glass sliding door opens to the outdoors creating flow between the living room and the garden and establishing a strong connection between indoor spaces and the natural environment. The muted color palette combined with blond wood floors, beamed ceilings and a modern fireplace creates a warm casual-chic elegance. The fully equipped kitchen is adjacent.
The quiet and calm aesthetics of the interiors extend to the outdoor space. Here, the sun-drenched private pool, two elegantly furnished patios, many tables to dine al fresco, the barbeque area with wood-burning oven and the manicured gardens are the ideal places where family and friends will have an effortless vacation in a no-sense-of-time paradise.
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Main Villa): Bedroom with two bunk beds, ideal for up to 4 children, with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- In the living room there is an additional bed that can be used for 2 extra guests
- Bedroom 6 (Annex): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Annex): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air conditioning
- All the bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Pizza oven
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (indoor and outdoor)
- Washer & Dryer
- 15 Minute drive to the beach
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily Continental breakfast
- Mid-week housekeeping service
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook services available
- All utilities, including A/C are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm; Check-out: 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Late check-in fee after 8:00 pm, by appointment, €40
- All extra services must be paid locally unless otherwise arranged