OverviewThe Valle d’Itria in Apulia is also known as Valle dei Trulli – Trullos’ Valley (trullo is a version of dome house), a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996.
The magical atmosphere created by its characteristic white construction with stone conic roofs immersed in timeless olive groves and Mediterranean vegetation is charming visitors from all over the world. Valle d’Itria is also famous for the natural beauty of its towns, white beaches, deep caves, fantastic cuisine and warm hospitality…and this is just to name a few!
The fairytale-like Villa Tria, is a luxury property that embodies the sense of tranquility and slow pace of the region. Its comfortable interiors, expansive manicured grounds and private Turkish bath with aromatherapy and emotional shower will help you find again your mind-body connection and your mental clarity. After a stay at Villa Tria, you will bring home fantastic memories and a newer you!
Villa Tria features an open space where several activities are combined under the same cone stone roof: lounging, watching TV, dining and preparing meals. The hearty tones of the interiors and the textures selected for the décor relate to the natural color of the local stone utilized in the construction of this typical rural dwelling. Contemporary furniture update the look to endow the villa with a vibrant feeling. The lighting is also wisely used to create a magical atmosphere for relaxing in style.
Step out onto the garden on a hot Mediterranean day and find shelter under the pavilion overlooking the olive grove and the shimmering swimming pool. The circular open-air space accommodates all you need to spend your day outdoors: two large sofas, a stone dining table for up to 8 guests, fully equipped outdoor kitchen that includes a built-in grill. The incredible setting encourages lazy days and indulgent meals. Seriously!
The private swimming pool is surrounded by effusive lawns where lies a romantic swing, and the stone sun deck offers lounge chairs and sunbeds. The outdoor shower is disguised under a massive stone arc which seems to frame the serenity of the place. A fitness area is also available for guests who want to keep up with their workout schedule.
Villa Tria is a gem settled in a five-hectare Mediterranean jewel. It is the perfect place to call home whilst exploring Valle d’Itria, with the major sites like Alberobello, Locorotondo, Castellana caves, Fasano, Ostuni and the beach, all within a 45-minute drive or less. Stay here and experience the rich Apulian traditions blended with a romantic sophisticated charm. The high-end quality details chosen to build Villa Tria combined with a refined taste contribute to make this retreat haute country.
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom facing the swimming pool, air conditioning, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with garden view, air conditioning, and shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bedroom facing the garden, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bathrooms are provided with hairdryers
- Air Conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Outdoor kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Turkish bath
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access (available indoor and outdoor)
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Mid-week change towels (Wednesdays)
- Mid-week garden and pool maintenance (Wednesdays)
- Turkish bath use - 2 hours per week
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Housekeeping service
- Breakfast/Cook/Chef services
- Personal laundry service
- Turkish bath use, beyond 2 hours per week allowance
- Major sites like Alberobello, Locorotondo, Castellana caves, Fasano, Ostuni and the beach, all within a 45-minute drive or less
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 3:00 pm–7:00 pm; Check-out: 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally unless otherwise arranged
- All Utilities including A/C are included