OverviewFrom world-renowned architects Manolo Mestre and Juan Collignon comes Casa Majani.
Their holistic approach to architecture pays homage to the natural while incorporating the contemporary. Native simplicity and warm colors complement modern conveniences resulting in an alluring and meditative experience. Every room is designed with intention. A network of pathways through expansive reflection pools connects each unique structure, creating the illusion this remarkable casa is suspended over the powerful Pacific. Situated on the northern most tip of the Punta Mita peninsula, Casa Majani is located within the gates of the Four Seasons/St. Regis residential community. Guests have access to the Punta Mita residential community beach club, tennis club, as well as the Four Seasons two Jack Nicklaus Signaure golf courses. Day passes to nearby Four Seasons and St. Regis Resort facilities are available on a seasonal basis.
Two connecting pools blend with sea and sky, enhancing undisturbed views of the blue horizon with over 150 feet of infinity edge. The smaller of the pools encircles the Keili Suite, offering a dynamic and diverse swimming experience. Nearby, the whimsical bar extending unsupported from the wall is a restored vintage surf board. A ground level fire pit for intimate gatherings and fantastic sunsets is situated on the sand beach terrace.
Palapa Living and Dining Areas
At the center of this impressive casa stands the grand palapa. Nested beneath a palm-thatched roof, sits an almost ethereal living and dining terrace. Steadfast ocean breezes and sun-bathed terraces bless this marriage of nature and nurture. Striking ocean vistas surrounds all points in Casa Majani's central gathering area. A tropical wood dining table for 12, created by local craftsmen, provides an unmatched vantage point for the surf and sunsets.
Indoor Dining and Kitchen
The tropical wood indoor dining table, seating 12, is set under a vaulted ceiling. Surrounded by colorful native art and bordered by a contemplative pool, this comfortable space is a haven from the elements. The graceful kitchen fits both form and function. Amidst ocean-facing windows, everything from delicious simple Mexican fare to lavish haute cuisine is happily prepared. Charming yet modern, the kitchen opens onto an outdoor patio, bordered by a pond, with an intimate breakfast nook seating 12.
Media and Games Room
This air-conditioned room features a Bowers and Wilkins (B&W) home theater and stereo system with a 63-inch HDTV, US and Mexican channels, Blu-ray DVD and Apple TV and an array of board games including: dominoes, chess, backgammon as well as cards.
Tucari (Good Energy) Fitness Room
This yoga and fitness room, which has a relaxing Zen feel, has native wood flooring. Floor to ceiling windows offer a view of vast reflection pools and lush native gardens. Light and airy, Tucari can be opened on two sides to take advantage of good weather and closed to provide a sanctuary from the heat.
Five Bedroom Suites
Casa Majani's five suites plus an apartment use natural hues and textures to minimize the boundaries between interiors and the landscape. Each has an en-suite bath, is air-conditioned and has motorized blackout and sheer shades, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD and an iPod dock.
Aramara (Ocean) Master Suite 1
King-size bed, ocean view terrace, inside sitting/lounge area, three steps to the sand, luxurious bathroom with an ocean view, inside and outside shower and a large, stand alone hand-crafted bathing tub
Keili (Tree) Master Suite 2
King-size bed, ocean view, terrace, direct pool access from terrace, inside lounge and bathroom with an ocean view, indoor shower with glass doors opening to an outdoor wooden terrace and a hand-crafted bathing tub
Guest Suites (3)
1. Tao (Sun) - King-size bed, garden and partial ocean view, terrace and an indoor and outdoor shower
2. Turi (Children) - Two queen-size beds, garden terrace view and an inside and outside shower
3. Wiki (Bird) - King-size bed, garden terrace view, terrace and an inside and outside shower
Xuto (Flower) - King-size bed and en-suite bath. This bedroom option is an independent sleeping accommodation for guests, small in comparison to the other five bedrooms. No view
- Air-conditioned bedrooms and media room
- Wireless internet throughout
- Toll-free US calls
- Fax and scanner
- 63-inch flat-screen TV with Bowers and Wilkins (B&W) home theater system in media room
- US and Mexican satellite TV
- Gas BBQ
- Ceiling fans
- Equipped kitchen
- Access to the St. Regis and Four Seasons Resort including golf, tennis and fitness center
- Arranged chauffeured airport transfers (additional cost)
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- English-speaking chef and waiter - chef provides 3 meals per day, usually available until about 8:00 pm
- Chef's assistant
- Laundry service
- Security for gated community
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Optional Meal Plan
- Adults: $100 per person per day - no alcohol
- Adults: $150 per person per day - alcohol included house brands
- Children: $50 per person per day ages 2-11
- Meal plan includes Breakfast, Lunch ( 3 course), Dinner (4 course), all
- appetizers and snacks, beverages and include 16% VAT
- Meal plan including alcohol: House brands include: top shelf such as
- Herradura Tequila and Grey Goose, Titos vodka.
- Premium brand requests will be billed to client directly
- Wine list prices have been adjusted to reflect 30% discounts for the
- meal plan.
- Located within Mexico's most exclusive beach community along the shores of Riviera Nayarit, Punta Mita is a private gated resort offering high-end infrastructure, security, and world-class amenities such as golf, tennis, and a private Resident's Beach Club. The lush natural beauty of the Sierra Madre Mountains and the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean border this nine-mile stretch of paradise, making it a unique and privileged location. The Puerto Vallarta airport is 40 minutes south of Punta Mita.
- Please note that there is a Mandatory Meal Plan effective for all bookings with travel starting January 2019 and beyond. Please refer to the Rate Tab for more information and pricing. The Meal Plan pricing is not included in the current rates posted and must be added as an additional cost.
- The nightly rate applies to 12 guests (14 guest max with children). More than 12 guests, an additional fee of $150 per person, per night applies.