OverviewLa Vida is a private beachfront Estate in the quaint resort community of Punta Mita.
This estate is situated on approximately 2 acres of pristine coastline property and provides direct access to the beach and warm Pacific Ocean waters. Private terraces or ocean views accompany every room. The large guest spaces include an indoor living area, an outdoor living area with fireplace, a state-of-the-art movie theater, a dining room with 180 degree views of the infinity pool and ocean, a game room, gym and a large, cozy palapa bar for outdoor dining and entertainment.
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside shower, satellite TV, ocean view, balcony
- Bedroom 2 (master suite): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, outside shower, satellite TV, ocean view, balcony, private jacuzzi
- Bedroom 3 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access
- Bedroom 4 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access
- Bedroom 5 (guest suite): King size bed, two sleeper loveseats, en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, private deck, beach access, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 6: Two double beds, two futon beds, shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Two double beds, two futon beds, shared Jack & Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 8 (kids room): Two full beds, sleeper sofa, satellite TV, garden view
- Fully equipped gym
- Game room (TV, Xbox, billiards, air hockey, and more)
- Home automation
- Movie theater (140" screen, HD projector, THX digital surround sound)
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Swimming pool
- Video game consoles (PS3 or Xbox 360)
- Wireless internet
- Zero-edge, heated swimming pool with diving rocks, a rope swing, underwater speakers and Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Massage therapist
- Yoga instructors
- Surf instructor
- Snorkeling and dive instructors
- English speaking tour guides
- Multiple extreme adventure options await. Mexico’s longest and fastest zip line plus a dozen other zip line tours. Water slides through the jungle. Two hanging bridges and tree top rappels. Exciting 15-meter ladder climb. Plenty of fun of all kinds.
- Tour the world famous pueblo of Tequila. Visit Mundo Cuervo, the home of Cuervo tequila, and the La Rojena distillery, oldest in the Americas.
- Scenic tour to Islas Marietas with the perfect mix of ecological discovery and natural beauty. Enjoy snorkeling and swimming around the island. Swim into the world famous “hidden beach”.(conditions permitting).
- The Jack Nicklaus-designed golf club is set amid vistas of white-sand beaches and the majestic Sierra Madre Mountains surrounding Riviera Nayarit. Spread over 200 acres, the course takes full advantage of its seaside location. Eight holes border either the Pacific Ocean or Banderas Bay, and offer views of whales during their seasonal migration.
- All food and beverages, long distance phone charges, special activities or requests on the property and other services will be billed and deducted from the security deposit.