OverviewVilla Cascadas offers gracious outdoor living areas including infinity pool, breakfast palapa, dining, bar and lounge.
Located in the gated secure community of Pontoquito and surrounded by stunning natural beauty, Villa Cascadas is just steps from the private sandy cove. Named after the beautiful cascading waterfall feature, this 10,000-square-foot, traditional Mexican architectural villa is a true indoor/outdoor living experience.
The villa offers five tasteful bedrooms, named after local beaches. All of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and private terraces overlooking the gorgeous Bay of Banderas, and there is a sixth bathroom located on the very lower level off the garden and beach access area.
Exceptional Four Seasons-trained service staff provide full hospitality service and transportation. The villa includes a media room, high-speed internet, kayaks, paddle boards, surf boards and snorkeling equipment.
- Master bedroom - Paradiso: King bed, ocean view, private terrace, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, outdoor shower, ground (entrance) level
- Bedroom 2 - Burros: King bed, private terrace, en-suite bathroom, office area, lower level
- Bedroom 3 - Veneros: Two queen beds, private terrace, en-suite bathroom, upper level
- Bedroom 4 - La Landara: King bed, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, upper level
- Bedroom 5 - El Faro: Two queen beds, private terrace, en-suite bathroom, upper level
- Apple TV
- High-speed internet
- Kayaks (4)
- Paddle boards (2)
- Snorkel gear and wet suits
- Speakers in main living area, dining area, pool and kitchen
- About 24 easy steps to a private cove with sandy beach. Most of the water area is rocky, but there is an area in the center of the beach that is sandy access to the water
- Staff can set up and serve dinner on the beach
- Good, mellow surfing waves. House manager can show guests best area to stay in to avoid rocks
- Infinity pool with sheer drop down the cliff to beach. Some railing area open to cliff.
Staff and Services
- House manager
- Cook - three meals per day provided (Mexican food is the cook's specialty), cost of food is additional
- Daily housekeeping service
- One airport return transfer in a seven passenger van from the villa to the airport.
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Local transportation - provides transportation to nearby beaches for surfing as well as excursions and dinner
- Additional Airport transfers - $120 each way