OverviewThe magnificent beachfront villa Alma Rosa is located on the prestigious Jade Beach, an exclusive area five minutes south of Akumal.
Considered to be one of the finest villas along the coast, this upscale home is exceptionally spacious, boasting 4,000 square feet of luxurious beachfront living. The four large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms have amazing ocean views.
Villa Alma Rosa was designed for a French artist and her family. Vibrant Mexican colors, fabrics, artwork, natural stones and wood complement and contrast with the contemporary zen style villa. On entering Alma Rosa, you are welcomed by the mesmerizing blue hues of the Caribbean ocean.
The full-width sliding doors on the ocean side of this gorgeous villa ensure that the expansive open-plan first floor is always bright and airy. The large sofas in the living room invite you to sink into their comfortable cushions and relax while perusing through one of the colorful coffee table books on the Maya and local history. Chess enthusiasts will love the side table fashioned into a chess board with Mexican figurines depicting the chess pieces. The indoor dining table has seating for 12 but may be adjusted for smaller groups if required. The kitchen has beautiful Brazilian granite with a central island and a breakfast bar with six high top chairs. From the living area step out to the covered terrace where you can enjoy al fresco dining and relaxation in style for up to 12 people.
The pool is perfect for swimming laps or relax in a hammock with a good book under the grand hardwood pergola. Chaise lounges flank the swimming pool. The pool area has an outdoor shower and seating area. Alma Rosa has direct beach access; here you can have hours of fun with the villa kayak. Jade Beach also has amazing swimming and snorkeling.
The first floor has a king, oceanview suite with a twin daybed and large private bathroom with shower. Sliding doors lead to a private terrace with hammocks. A half bathroom is located off the hallway.
The stairway with waterfall feature leads to a studio with sofa and large, flat-screen TV. From here are the three upstairs bedrooms all with king-size beds, and each with a day bed. All bedrooms are individually furnished with luxury linens and have wide balconies with seating to provide direct views of the Caribbean ocean. The bathrooms all have delightful “cascade” showers. The master bathroom has the most extraordinary feature: two showers in the same large cubicle, which has no ceiling and so allows you to shower while looking directly up at the sky — a magical experience!
Alma Rosa has a wonderful roof deck with chaises; here you have amazing beach views and to the rear beautiful jungle views. The sunsets and sunrises are spectacular!
Your personalized concierge will greet you on arrival and be of assistance during your stay. Complimentary Mexican chef services are offered for breakfast and lunch (food and shopping fee additional). The fulltime villa staff are on hand to make sure your every wish comes true.
Experience stylish blissful beach side vacationing at the outstanding villa Alma Rosa!
- Bedroom 1 (first floor): One king bed and one twin daybed, en-suite bathroom, beach and ocean view, terrace
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): One king and one full daybed, en-suite bathroom, beach and ocean view, terrace
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs): One king and one twin daybed, en-suite bathroom, beach and ocean view, terrace
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs): One king and one twin daybed, en-suite bathroom, beach and ocean view, terrace
- Showers in all bathrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Arrival welcome snacks and cocktails
- Baby equipment available upon request
- Breakfast bar
- Ceiling fans
- Chaise lounges
- Covered terrace
- Flat-screen TV
- Gas BBQ
- Gourmet kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor dining for 12
- Iron and ironing board
- Luxurious linens
- Music system with iPod dock
- Purified drinking water
- Satellite TV
- Spa soaps
- Towels provided
- Two single kayaks
- Wireless internet
- Located on Jade Beach
- Private swimming pool (lap pool – multi level) with covered with hardwood pergola
Staff and Services
- Chef for breakfast and lunch - daily
- Housekeeping - daily
- Maintenance - daily
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef for dinner
- Villa pre-stocking (cost of groceries and shopping charge of 20% for breakfast, lunch and dinner items)
- Tours and activities
- Laundry service
- Car rentals
- Akumal (dining, shopping) - 5 minute drive
- Cancun International Airport - 1 hour drive
- The Ruins of Tulum - 15 minute drive
- Playa Del Carmen (beaches, coral reefs, shopping, dining, bars night clubs) - 30 minute drive
- Maximum occupancy: Eight adults, four children (under nine years old)
- Non-smoking villa
- Chef included for breakfast, lunch and dinner during Holiday season
- Butler service included during Holiday season (12 hours per day)
Additional Villa Notes
- Please inquire about Chef services and the new menu selections.