OverviewHidden away in a very private jungle setting and on the shores of the stunning Yalku Lagoon (An incredible swimmable aquarium) sits the resplendent luxury villa Laguna Encantada.
By day, its rooftop deck with pergola provides beautiful views of the Caribbean, the lagoon and tranquil jungle. At night, your gaze will move upwards to the starry sky. For a little evening fun challenge your friends or family to a game of pool in our billiard room or maybe a game of pacman, donkey kong or choose from 58 other games on our cocktail table arcade game. Your dream villa awaits!
The expansive blue-tiled swimming pool is bordered by lush green lawns, tropical foliage and plenty of padded sun loungers. Outdoors, the enormous palapa has an alfresco dining area that is perfect for entertaining. From the tropical garden, a boardwalk leads to a private deck with direct access to the Yalku Lagoon, a natural wonder where snorkeling and swimming reach a crescendo as the colorful fish and adorable turtles swim by. The villa also provides equipment for use at the communal tennis courts; snorkel gear for exploring the lagoon, floatation devices and pool floats. Back at home, delicious cuts are sizzling on the barbeque grill. Indoors, you will find a home entertainment system, Wi-Fi access and purified drinking water and ice. Your reservation includes complimentary daily housekeeping and a breakfast service six days a week.
This contemporary Zen-style villa is decorated in creams and whites, with natural stone and wooden accents. Upon entering, you are greeted by the expansive open plan living area, just off which lies a den with a flat screen TV and stereo. The indoor dining area has seating for twelve and the fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances will satisfy even the most discerning chefs.
The glass hallway with a tropical garden view leads to the four air conditioned bedrooms that feature luxurious en-suite bathrooms with stone fixtures. Laguna Encantada accommodates up to eighteen guests, with a maximum of six children. A variety of options are provided in each suite, from king beds to bunks.
The spacious Laguna Encantada villa is perfect for vacations, weddings, yoga workshops and corporate retreats, and will surely be a blast for friends and families alike. The nearby caves Cenote Santa Cruz and Aktun Chen with their stalactites and underground rivers make pleasant choices for a day trip. You may also choose to visit Ek Balam, a Mayan ruin with several structures still intact. Don't forget the ruins of Tulum and Coba, which just a hop, skip and jump away. However you spend your days in the therapeutic Riviera sun, you are sure to appreciate the comfort and resplendence offered at Laguna Encantada
- Master bedroom [garden view]: One king
- First guest bedroom [garden view]: Two queens
- Second guest bedroom (garden view): Six singles and two queens
- Third guest bedroom [garden view]: Two queens and two singles
- Rooftop deck with pergola, offering amazing views over the lagoon and jungle
- Direct entry into Yalku Lagoon, with your own private pontoon.
- Community tennis court
- Dining room table for 12 guests
- Marble floors throughout the villa
- Ceiling fans in every room
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Large closets in every bedroom
- Surround sound speakers in the living area and poolside patio
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Wireless internet connection - please bring your own laptop
- Three safes for your valuables
- Purified drinking water provided
- All linens, towels and beach towels provided
- Crib and highchair available upon request
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Plenty of chaise lounges poolside
- Large, poolside palapa with comfortable seating for 12
- Outdoor shower
- Community tennis court (tennis rackets and balls provided by the villa)
- Badminton rackets
- Swimming pool - 30 feet x 11 feet
Staff and Services
- Mexican chef services for breakfast from Monday-Saturday (cost of groceries and shopping fee additional)
- Housekeeping service
- On-site caretakers
- No smoking inside the villa
- Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and six children
- Add $500 per person ($250 for children 9 years of age and under) over base occupancy of eight guests