OverviewVilla Sol y Luna is a full service villa conveniently located half an hour drive from the Cancun Airport.
Our on-site staff, a bilingual concierge and a chef will help you enjoy this unique location for a once in a life time vacation.
Villa Sol y Luna is a large and spacious villa on one of the nicest beaches in the Riviera Maya. Playa del Secreto is a gated community with only a handful of private ocean front homes that boasts a wide expanse of white sand beach. No rocks or sea grass will impede your view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
There are four bedrooms in the villa ground floor, all are air conditioned with ceiling fans, private closets and full bathrooms with hair dryers. All except one are ocean view. A safe box is available in one of the bedrooms.
There is an indoor family game room equipped with a pool table, 45 inches flat screen TV, a stereo sound system, wireless internet and a bar counter with a fridge, microwave and a sink. An additional full bathroom is also available. There is a laundry room with a washer, a dryer, iron board and consumables.
Facing the ocean there is a large terrace with vertical awnings to provide shade from the morning sun, equipped with a sofa set and a ping pong table. A ramp provides wheel chair access to the villa exteriors, by means of a pathway. Guests on wheel chair have access to the pool, beach area and to parking situated in the front of the villa.
Nine people sleep on separate beds on the ground floor villa.
On the upper floor there are three bedrooms, all air conditioned, with ceiling fans, private closets, each with a full bathroom and a hair dryer. All except one are ocean view. The master bedroom has a reading room with a fold-out sofa and a safe box in the walk-in closet.
The dining room may seat up to 18 guests in two 5 ft diameter dining tables, separated from the kitchen by a counter. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with garbage disposal, dish washer, semi-industrial stove with gas oven, coffee maker, blender, toaster and the basic consumables so you don’t need to rush to the nearest grocery store for shopping when you check-in. The living room has wireless internet, a 45 ” flat screen TV and a stereo sound system. The Dining, living room and the kitchen are ocean view oriented with a nice sea breeze. A half bathroom is adjacent to the dining-living room .
You will enjoy a breathtaking view of the ocean from the wide covered terrace accessible from the dining room. This is a highly recommended place for dining and social gathering. This terrace has a vertical awning to provide shades from the morning sun and a cozy sofa set with hammocks to enjoy the sunset accompanied by your favorite drink.
Six people sleeps on separate beds in the upper floor villa. Two more in fold-out sofas.
The roof top terrace with its lounge furniture can be assemble into a nice comfortable bed, offers a more intimate and relaxing atmosphere to enjoy the panoramic views of the aquamarine waters, the poignant intensity of the Caribbean sunset. At night you may witness the full splendor of the moon reflected on the ocean or on a moonless night a sky covered with stars.
To accommodate larger groups, there is a side apartment with 3 bedrooms and one full bathroom, all bedrooms have private closets, ceiling fans and are air conditioned. It has a living-dining room with a kitchenette equipped with a fridge, coffeemaker, sink and microwave oven. Five guests sleep on separate beds.
A range of 20 to 26 people sleep at Sol y Luna. There are two roller beds and three cribs for families with babies and toddlers. The pool area is a wonderful gathering place at mealtimes. There is a thatched roof kitchen-bar with a bathroom, an electric cooler, gas barbecue, sink and a counter with wooden stools for cooking and enjoying a relaxing family barbecue.
The 15 ft by 45 ft lighted swimming pool with Jacuzzi are flanked by an invitingly shady palm grove and a sand floor playground. You may rest on the patio furniture shade by the thatched umbrellas, lounge furniture or take a nap in one of the several hammocks. From the pool you may head toward the beach for a restful sojourn in one of our hammocks at the beach palapa.
Villa Sol y Luna has all the amenities you require to be comfortable, broadband wireless internet, satellite TV with movie channels, video games, DVD movie library will fulfill your needs. The staff lives on-site and is always ready to attend you while respecting your privacy all day long.
For those who may want to mingle with people, Cancun and its discos is only 30 minutes drive. Playa del Carmen, 20 minutes drive south and the fishing village at Puerto Morelos, just 5 minutes. Each of these vibrant towns offer a variety of gourmet restaurants, cafes, shopping and nightlife.
- Master Bedroom: Second level, 2 sleeps on King bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathtub and shower, Ceiling fan, ensuite Bathroom with Tub & Shower, Hairdryer, Ocean view, Safety box, Toiletries, Window Screen
- Bedroom 2: Second level, 2 sleeps on King bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Hairdryer, Window Screen
- Bedroom 3: Second level, 4 sleeps on Two Queen beds, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Hairdryer, Safety box, Toiletries, Window Screen
- Bedroom 4: Ground level, 2 sleeps on King bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Hairdryer, Window Screen
- Bedroom 5: Ground level, 2 sleeps on King bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Hairdryer, Ocean view, Window Screen
- Bedroom 6: Ground level, 2 sleeps on King bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Hairdryer, Ocean view, Window Screen
- Bedroom 7: Ground level, 3 sleeps on 2 Queen beds and 1 twin bed, en-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Bathroom with shower, Ceiling fan, Hairdryer, Ocean view, Safety box, Window Screen
- Guest House - Bedroom 8: Ground level, 2 sleeps on Two single twin beds, Share bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Toiletries
- Guest House - Bedroom 9: Second level, 2 sleeps on Two single twin beds, Share bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Toiletries
- Guest House - Bedroom 10: Second level, 2 sleeps on Queen bed, Share bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Garden view, Toiletries
- 2 kayaks
- Alfresco shower
- Basket Ball Net
- Beach Towels
- Boogie Boards
- CD Player
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee maker
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Flotation devices
- High Chair
- Independently controlled Air Conditioning
- iPod docking station
- Kids Games & Toys
- Kids Toys
- Outdoor dining
- Pack and Play
- Pool Chairs
- Safety box
- Satellite TV
- Snorkel equipment
- Speaker System
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Toiletries Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
- Volleyball Set Up
- Fresh water pool
- Pool Dimensions – 45' in length / 4.2' in depth
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping: 2 maids - 2 maids - 7 days a week. 8 hour service
- Villa Manager : 3 days a week - 1 hour per day
- Gardener: 6 days a week, 8 hour service
- Concierge: 24/7 Telephone Service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Meal plans
- 5 minutes to Puerto Morelos
- 20 minutes to Playa del Carmen
- 30 minutes to Cancun
- 1.4 miles to Paraiso Iberostar Golf Course
- 7 miles to Restaurants
- 18.5 miles to Airport
- Maximum 26 guests
- Children welcome
- Pets are welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Voltage: 120V
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum 100 guests (fee applies)
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
Additional Villa Notes
- Please inquire with a Villa Specialist about Chef Services and Pricing (where applicable)
- Christmas & New Year's weeks require Saturday – Saturday bookings
- Please note that all summer bookings (mid season) have to be 7 nights minimum with check in or out on a Saturday.