OverviewBlack Rock has been located, designed and built with the purpose of making your visit a truly unforgettable one.
Guests will experience the true essence of luxury during their stay at the villa, which situated on a sequestered and blissful section on the South Western tip of Santorini, offers an inspirational environment of immense proportions.
The villa has been built on a cliff-top area of 6,700 square meters, close to the famous Lighthouse of Santorini, and is engulfed by some of the most breathtaking oceanic views in the world. This beautiful white-stone building is influenced by a blend of modern and traditional Cycladic architecture, and ranks within the countless stunning residences scattered across this sensational island.
Spread across three large floors, the house comprises several living, dining and reception areas providing a choice of secluded indoor hangouts, sheltered from the baking South Greek sun. The living area has A/C, flat screen satellite TV, DVD & CD player. Here guests can relax in front of the TV, take an afternoon nap or enjoy a late night bottle or two of the exquisite local wines! There is a large salon based on the lower ground floor, and two smaller lounges - along with an open-plan kitchen/diner - plus one large bathroom with bathtub located on the ground floor of the house. A play room is also available for your entertainment.
Black Rock contains five gorgeous bedrooms and each has its own en-suite bathroom, A/C, satellite flat screen TV, CD player and direct dial phone. The two largest suites are on the lower-ground floor, with three slightly smaller rooms located on the two upper floors of the house. The bedrooms all enjoy stunning views from whichever side of the house they are located on, and are flooded by sunshine throughout the day.
The outdoor areas at Black Rock are magnificent. Four decked terraces line different sides of the villa, where guests can relax, sunbathe or dine while savoring the tranquil blue expanse of the Aegean and its astonishing evening sunsets. There is an outdoor pool, plus a Jacuzzi and barbecue area to make your recreational time even more pleasurable.
In keeping with its 5-star status, Black Rock provides from daily concierge, breakfast and housekeeping services to transportation from/to the port/airport to ensure the villa's premium standards are maintained during your stay. A private chef and waiter can be made available upon request, as can arrangements for the collection and delivery of groceries, onsite massages, laundry and pressing,
VIP services like limousine service, hiring of private yachts, jets and helicopters can be easily arranged.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom with King size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom with Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Bedroom with twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower
- Additional bedding: 2 rollaway beds
- All bathrooms are en-suite with stunning views
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Hi Fi
- Outdoors dining
- Play room
- Pool WC
- Satellite TV in all rooms
- Sea view terraces
- Wi-Fi access
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Airport transfers
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatment
- Boat Tours
- Recording studio
- 2 km to Akrotiri
- 12 km to Fira
- 2 km to Mesa Pigadia beach
- 15 km to airport
- 12 km to port
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Rental vehicle recommended
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.
Additional Villa Notes
- Vehicle Rental Option: Guests can pick up a vehicle from the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini) and return the vehicle back to the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
- Transfers: Arrival and / or Return Transfers are available to either location (Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini))
- Complimentary transfers (when renting a vehicle for villa drop off & pick up) are not available during the peak seasons of June, July & August. Please confirm for any other month about the transfers when reserving a vehicle.