OverviewEumelia stands awesomely on the highest point of Fira, facing the most spectacular view of the island and capturing the astonishing beauty of the Caldera that made Santorini famous all over the world!
Thanks to the Mansion’s unique location the views and colors of the island from the balcony of the mansion are breathtaking at all times of day. During sunrise and sunset the horizon is flooded with magical colors transforming the scenery into a dreamy setting, while the lights of the island help to complete the already starry Santorinian glow. The modern and stylish outdoor six-person heated Jacuzzi adds to the existing sense of luxury as it offers a touch of relaxation and pleasure. The mansion consists of two building: The Main House and the Guest House.
The Main House consists of a spacious living room with a dining table fitting 10 guests, furnished with antiques period combined with elements of modern design. Next to the dining room is the elevated level of the modernly designed fully equipped kitchen with the timeless combination of black & white. The Master Room is a corner room overlooking the volcano and the Caldera. It features a classic-styled Queen bed with an en-suite bathroom and shower, plasma TV, safe and A/C. The Studio Room is designed according to the rules of contemporary architecture overlooking the inner courtyard and has direct access making it completely autonomous. It features a built-in King size bed with an en-suite bathroom and shower, plasma TC, safe, mini fridge, A/C and a ceiling fan.
The Guest House is developed on two levels, is independent and has its entrance from the inner courtyard. On the Ground floor level there is a living room with a ceiling fan and a TV, a dining room, an ergonomic kitchenette and a fully equipped bathroom. A staircase leads to the Upper floor level where there are two single beds while the visual contact with the living room is maintained thanks to the two-story space. The Master bedroom of the Guest House is next to this space and includes one interchangeable king size bed that can be converted into twin beds, an en-suite bathroom and shower, plasma TV, safe, mini fridge and A/C. The room has access to the picturesque internal courtyard.
The outdoors areas consists of the Veranda and the indoor courtyard. The Veranda consists of a large living open area, with built-in traditional style benches, two big modern-style tables with ceramic surfaces, chairs that harmoniously coexist with the two sofas that perfectly portray the island’s original style. The final piece of furniture is a 19th century authentic antique table with its iron base and marble surface, a true masterpiece that perfectly ties all the pieces together. Between the two buildings there is an indoor courtyard, with a communal table fitting up to 10 people and a pergola protecting it from the sun and wind. An immensely large and beautiful bougainvillea transforms the courtyard into a dreamlike setting optimal for breakfast.
The Mansion has a unique competitive advantage that the road reaches just outside the building, which is particularly rare for the island of Santorini.
Main House - Ground Level
- 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Large open plan sitting room and dining area (for 8 people)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
Guest House - Ground Level
- Sitting room and dining area, ceiling fan
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Bathroom & shower
Guest House - Upper Level
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 with en-siute bathroom
- Private terrace of 50 square meters with modern designed spacious seating & dining areas and amazing Caldera view
- Private heated Jacuzzi for 6 guests with Caldera view
- Cozy relaxing and dinning backyard of 20 square meters, a communal table for 12 with an amazing bougainvillea surrounding
- BBQ on request
- Bedroom 1 (Main House - Ground Floor): Master bedroom with Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom & shower, flat screen LCD TV, safety deposit box, A/C
- Bedroom 2 (Main House - Ground Floor): Studio bedroom with King size bed, en-suite bathroom & shower, flat screen LCD TV, mini fridge, A/C, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 (Guest House - Upper Level): Junior bedroom with 2 single beds, A/C
- Bedroom 4 (Guest House - Upper Level): Master bedroom with inter-changeable Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom & shower, flat screen TV, safety deposit box, mini fridge, A/C
- DVD/CD Player
- BBQ (on request)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor dining
- Private heated Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
- Mansion Host Private Welcome & Services
- Daily Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast Basket
- 24 h Creative Concierge Service
- Housekeeper Change of linen twice per week
- From Port: 11.2 km - 26 mins by car
- From Airport: 5.8 km - 11 min by car
- From Fira (Center): 170 m - 5 min on foot
- From Oia: 14.2 km - 27 min by car
- Not suitable for kids below 12 years old
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
Additional Villa Notes
- Rates are based on weekly rentals
- Daily rates can be requested and a surcharge may apply
- For stays between June 18-September 10 there is a 2 week minimum rental requirement. Exceptions may be allowed depending on the property and availability.
- Arrivals and departures are on Saturdays only, unless agreed upon otherwise at the time of booking
- Check-in time is from 1pm to 8pm
- Check-out time is until 11am