OverviewFollow the narrow winding footpath from the square and you will reach the welcoming doors of Mansion Kyani.
This villa, ideal for any type of holiday, is situated on a hill top overlooking the vineyards and quaint village of Megalochori in Santorini, with the sparkling Aegean in the distance.
Upon entering into the big courtyard, which is hand - laid by local craftsmen in the traditional "Plakoto" – cobblestone paved style, one sees that this mansion affords three separate living areas, two in the ground floor and one in the first, connected by an outside stone flight of stairs.
There is also a recently added extravagant infinity swimming pool and sun deck, made entirely by volcanic rock, where the guests can relax in a beautiful scenery, which is illuminated in a dramatic way during night-time, offering an unforgettable experience..
The serenity of the mansion’s sculpture is evident the moment one enters the barn – door on the ground floor which leads you into a compact fully equipped kitchen. Original archways lead through into the magnificent master bedroom with a domed ceiling. A majestic en - suite bathroom features a large tub and separate shower.
Starting again from the beautiful courtyard, original wooden doors lead into the spacious second double bedroom, which also features a dedicated comfortable second bathroom.
The first floor of this luxury villa offers an expansive large terrace, perfect for outside dining, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. Inside, the original wooden floors have been restored. The many windows on the upper level of this property allow for brightness and airiness as the beautiful light of the Cyclades seeps through. The comfortable double bedroom on this floor boasts views overlooking the vineyards to one side and the Seas of the Aegean to the other.
A dressing room leads into the spacious bathroom with large tub and separate restroom. The cleverly designed open - plan kitchen and well appointed living area allow for casual entertaining.
Combined, this private villa can accommodate up to 6 guests. The Mansion Kyani is the ultimate sanctuary for the travellers who just want to relax and absorb the Aegean light, in a truly unique yet absolutely private environment.
- 3 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms & living room
- Alfresco dining (table & chairs in the terrace)
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Bed linens
- Comfortable furniture in the courtyard
- Complimentary mobile telephone with prepaid card
- DVD player (living room)
- Filter coffee maker
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- iPod with Docking Station (Master bedroom)
- Korres natural amenities
- Pool loungers and umbrella in the sun deck
- Pool towels
- Pots & pans
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Private infinity Pool with sun deck
Staff and Services
- Complimentary private transfer from/to port or airport (one per reservation)
- Housekeeping service
- Concierge Services
- Porter Service
- Car rental - The vehicle provided is usually a 5 seat hatch back, which is very well suited to the narrow roads of the island. Third party insurance & unlimited kilometers are included. CDW (collision damage waiver) insurance is extra
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery shopping service & delivery on request
- Private masseuse on request
- Private tour guide & boat charters on request
- Private Chef or Cook service on request
- The peaceful little village of Megalochori is a much sought after and appreciated holiday base from which to enjoy the many attractions of this unique island. Only 6 km from the busy town of Fira, it is another world and an ideal holiday base for those who want to relax and enjoy the many attractions of Santorini from a different perspective. The location of the village is perfect, as the most significant touristic attractions and the best beaches of the island are only minutes’ drive away..
- Internet access is available from our centrally situated office in the square of Megalochori
- Weddings available at additional cost - Our villas are offering large spectacular courtyards, perfect for small intimate weddings. We work with the best wedding planners, caterers & photographers to make your special day unforgettable.
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.