OverviewAt Akrotiri, in a beautiful spot with amazing views of the volcano is situated the beautiful five bedroom villa, Michaela Residence.
As you enter from the main door to the living area, the beauty of this villa is revealed right in front of your eyes. Colorful paintings, art objects, elegant furnishings, painted walls, wooden ceilings, a fireplace and stunning views, all in harmony that give the villa a very warm and playful character. You enjoy every moment being in this welcoming environment.
The living area is equipped with a high definition satellite TV, a home theater, DVD player, stereo, a laptop computer, Wi-Fi and a telephone line open to local calls. There is also a dining area under a beautiful chandelier. On the same floor a corridor leads to the fully equipped kitchen that has a cozy dining corner. The kitchen walls are painted by a celebrity Greek artist.
On this floor you can find the "Lady’s" bedroom. It has a romantic wooden double bed, with the famous painting of the red bicycle hanged above it. There is a vanity dressing area with a big handcrafted mirror. The bedroom has a red bathroom with shower.
On the upper floor is the Master bedroom with wooden floors, vaulted ceilings and a massive king size bed. You could even watch the sea from your bed through the window in front of you. All the above combined with art objects, paintings and an art deco arm chair create an atmospheric theater setting in this bedroom. A spacious dressing area is behind the bed. The bedroom is equipped with a big high definition TV, home theater, and a DVD player.
Next to the Master bedroom is the Mezzanine bedroom. This is a bedroom with a white iron double bed exiting to a large terrace with panoramic views. Next to the bed a wooden ladder leads us to a cozy mezzanine with a double mattress. This bedroom is equipped with flat screen TV and DVD player. A blue bathroom with shower serves this floor.
On the basement level there is a comfortable bedroom suite that receives natural light from a window and has separate entrance to the courtyard, a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and clothes dryer. A bathroom with shower serves this level.
There is also a second bedroom on this lower floor that receives light from the spa room next door. On the lower floor there is also a fantastic spa room with indoor heated Jacuzzi. The spa room exits to the pool area.
The house has a private courtyard with flowers, private infinity pool & fantastic sea views, a shaded lounge area under a pergola and sun beds. The lounge area is atmospheric especially in the night when it is candle lighted and you enjoy unlimited views from every corner of it. Stairs lead us to a large terrace on the upper floor that is equipped with a lounge area with views. On the back of the house there is a BBQ area, a wooden oven and a large wooden dining table overlooking the old Castle of Akrotiri. There is also private parking at the back of the house.
- Bedroom 1: Bedroom with King size bed
- Bedroom 2 Bedroom with Queen size bed and Loft with double bed
- Bedroom 3 Bedroom with Queen size bed
- Bedroom 4: Bedroom with Queen size bed
- Bedroom 5: Bedroom with Queen size bed
- 3 Full bathrooms with shower
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Hi Fi
- Home Cinema
- Indoor spa room with hot tub
- Outdoor dining
- Satellite TV
- Sea view terraces
- Wi-Fi access
- Private infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Meet and greet upon arrival
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatment
- Volcano boat tours
- Wine tours
- 800 to Akrotiri town
- 1 km to Apothiki beach
- 10 km to Fira
- 12 km to airport
- 6 km to port
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children are welcome
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.
Additional Villa Notes
- Vehicle Rental Option: Guests can pick up a vehicle from the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini) and return the vehicle back to the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
- Transfers: Arrival and / or Return Transfers are available to either location (Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini))
- Complimentary transfers (when renting a vehicle for villa drop off & pick up) are not available during the peak seasons of June, July & August. Please confirm for any other month about the transfers when reserving a vehicle.