OverviewNative Eco Villa is located on the rim of the cliff at the village of Imerovigli with the world's most beautiful scenery. The architecture is a perfect example of the beauty in a typical Cycladic style and color.
Located on the easiest accessed point and owns the very best spot at the bay of Imerovigli. The house is separated on 2 floors which offer beautiful and pleasant living quality. Its 4 bedrooms with their own bathroom offer a real Santorini experience in surroundings of understated elegance. All bedrooms have the best quality of eco friendly, with the most comfortable beds and linens by Coco-Mat.
The 2 fluid shaped Jacuzzi's (1 in each floor) offer relaxation for our guests to embrace the beauty right in front of their eyes. Connecting the 2 floors is an indoor winding staircase carved inside the mountain. Technology features like Wi-Fi and a media center complete the comfortable living conditions.
The villa was completely refurbished and refurnished adding many other features blended with the original house. Designed in order to be energy efficient and environmental friendly adds a small help in the preservation of our climate. Ultimately our guests enjoy a very exquisite and tailor made service.
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Additional bedding: 1 sofa bed
- All bathrooms en-suite
- 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Outdoors loungers
- Safety box
- Satellite TV in all rooms
- Sea view terraces
- Wi-Fi access
- 3 km to Exo Gialos beach
- 2 Outdoor Jacuzzis
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Concierge services
- Welcome fruits and wine
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
- Helicopter transfer
- Spa treatment
- Boat Tours
- 20 meters to Imerovigli
- 2 km to Fira
- 8 km to airport
- 9 km to port
- Maximum 9 guests
- Children welcome
Santorini Villa Notes
- Most Villas in Santorini, Greece are closed from December to March. Please check availability with your villa specialist for a specific villa.
- Please note: Sewage pipes in Greece are approximately 2 inches in diameter. Toilet paper cannot be flushed.
Additional Villa Notes
- Vehicle Rental Option: Guests can pick up a vehicle from the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini) and return the vehicle back to the Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini)
- Transfers: Arrival and / or Return Transfers are available to either location (Airport (Thira) / Ferry Terminal (Santorini))
- Complimentary transfers (when renting a vehicle for villa drop off & pick up) are not available during the peak seasons of June, July & August. Please confirm for any other month about the transfers when reserving a vehicle.