OverviewWhen you build a villa with the perfect qualities, you will certainly have a winner!
This is the case of Villa Erithia which boasts the ideal location on the Emerald Coast, close proximity to the famous beach of Romazzino, a chic, neutral light blue color palette throughout its relaxed interiors, and an outstanding architecture that brings the outside in and the inside out with cushy couches on spacious terraces urging the guests to enjoy the Sardinian beautiful weather and stunning sea views. This unique villa gives its sophisticated guests the opportunity to benefit from this elite area with its myriad of nightlife spots, golf clubs and restaurants.
Five minute walk from the beach of Romazzino, and a 15 minute drive from the glitzy Porto Cervo, this villa is a sublime quiet retreat. For the active golfers Pevero Golf Club is very close, and water sports are available all day at the Hotel Romazzino. Sitting by the pool or in the villa garden, you will understand why this is one of the most soughtafter place on the Emerald Coast!
The open floorplan of Villa Erithia welcomes you with its spacious bright room appointed with fine décor. The choice of a light blue palette is in absolute harmony with the magnificent surroundings. Whitewashed walls, local tiles, wooden table and iron chairs, comfortable soft sofas, satellite TV and a French door opening onto the private terrace offering breathtaking sea views, offer the perfect atmosphere of understated luxury. The kitchen includes a 6-range stove, dishwasher and stainless-steel sink and opens onto the terrace to facilitate serving meals al fresco. A guest bathroom is also available.
The furnished covered patio set near the BBQ features a dining area that sits comfortably 8 people. The cushy sitting area with wrought iron lounge chairs faces the hypnotic blue-green water, a perfect spot for having a relaxed conversation among friends or family while sharing a glass of chilled tea or your favorite cocktail. From the patio, just 8 steps up, you can reach the private chlorine-free swimming pool that overlooks the bay. The manicured expansive garden is perfectly maintained, an added value to the already multi-quality villa.
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink, tub and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen/twin bedroom with shared bathroom with double sink, tub and hand-held shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen with shared bathroom with double sink, tub and hand-held shower
- All bedrooms have a/c, and direct access to the terrace and garden
- One additional bedroom with private bath is available on the premises, in a separate dependence, in case you want to bring your own staff, or if you want to hire one full time during your stay
- All bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat screen satellite TV in the sitting room
- Gated property, private covered parking for up to 2 cars
- Hair dryers in every bathroom
- Indoor Wi-Fi internet access
- iPod dock
- Outdoor kitchen
- Washing machine
- 5 Minute walk from the beach of Romazzino
- Private 19 m chlorine-free swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Unlimited indoor Wi-Fi internet access
- Garden and pool cleaning service from Monday to Friday
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook services available
- 15 Minute drive from the glitzy Porto Cervo
- Water, gas, A/C, electricity up to 300 kWh per week are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm –7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Sardinia Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 -€5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.