OverviewIt is hard to imagine a more magical setting: sipping chilled white wine on your private terrace overlooking the crystal-clear Mediterranean Sea, while been kissed by the Sicilian sun – life could not be more perfect!
Villa Naxos – 3,700 sq ft of interior space, is where all of this becomes a reality. This welcoming ocean front property is set in a quiet part of the lively Naxos, Taormina’s beach town. The three-story villa has been recently remodeled with keen attention to details. It boasts contemporary interiors, private access to the black volcanic rocky beach below and a superb location. It is only a few minute drive from Naxos with its shops, restaurants and a larger equipped beach; it is less than 15 km away from Taormina. The villa features its own private wellness space. Reward your family and/or your friends renting Villa Naxos for your next vacation on the beach. You may congratulate yourself on the excellent choice for your stay.
Whether you are looking for a relaxed vacation or a lively one, the comfortable modern interiors and the waterfront location of this villa await you. Simply kick back and enjoy your stay at Villa Naxos, a summer retreat that can suit all.
Ground Floor: A spacious living/sitting room welcomes you upon entering Villa Naxos. The bright open space is provided with several plush sofas and a large flat screen TV and it leads onto a stunning panoramic terrace overlooking the sea. A separate dining room, with custom built-in high quality furniture, creates an elegant space for more formal meals. Well-equipped and sunny kitchen opens onto a panoramic furnished terrace. A guest bathroom completes this floor.
Lower Floor: Living room with a comfortable sofa and large flat screen TV. Wellness area including fitness room and massage room with large shower
Upper Floor: 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub; 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower; 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower; 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
Lower Floor: 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large shower; 1 family suite with one king bedroom and one internal twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
8,000 sq ft of exterior space - the free-form private swimming pool is set in the back of the house. The large paved sundeck is equipped with lounge furniture, and a large tree protects you from the sun during the hottest hours. Adjacent to the kitchen, under a verdant pergola, there is a large table which can accommodate the entire group for sharing and enjoying casual meals. The built-in sitting along the sea-front panoramic terrace is the ideal spot to feel the invigorating sensation of inhaling the fresh salty air and to relax at the sound of the waves. A rental boat facility is located nearby if you decide to cruise along the coast.
- Bedroom 1: (Upper Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 2: (Upper Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: (Upper Floor) 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: (Upper Floor) 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: (Lower Floor) 1 king/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- Bedroom 6 and 7: (Lower Floor) 1 family suite with one king bedroom and one internal twin bedroom, with en-suite bathroom with large shower
- 2 hair dryers
- Baby crib
- Electricity up to 300 kWh, gas and water
- Flat screen satellite TV with DVD/Blue-Ray
- CD player
- Ice maker
- Private parking up to 2 cars
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool with outdoor shower
Staff and Services
- Basic housekeeping up to 3 hours per day, 3 days per week
- Midweek change of bath towels (Wed)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping service
- Cook service for lunch or dinner
- Grocery shopping service
- Giardini Naxos - 10 minute walk
- Located in Taormina mare
- Electricity up to 595 kWh, gas and water are included
- Sorry, no pets
- Party with more than three children, subject to owner's approval
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Sicily Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.