OverviewBeautifully set high above the crystal clear waters of the Bay of Sol den Serra on the island of Ibiza, this delightful villa with shaped pool and sweeping sea views provides a relaxing oasis in which to unwind and soak up the surrounding Mediterranean beauty.
A short distance from the pretty seaside town of Santa Eulalia and Cala Llonga with all their amenities, the house is an artful blend of typical Ibicencan architecture, combined with modern day comforts to make you feel absolutely at home in this stunning location. With three bedrooms in the main house and two separate guest apartments the house is an ideal Ibiza villa rental for families or larger groups wishing for a degree of privacy.
The living areas are furnished to a very high standard, with the central point being a large dining table which looks out across the bay.
The living room consists of two separate lounging areas, one with an open fireplace and inviting sofas, and the other seating area with large flat screen TV, huge corner sofa, with satellite TV and high speed wireless internet.
The fully equipped kitchen, integrated into the open plan living area is a great space to prepare meals and entertain. The game room, situated above the two guest apartments, boasts a full size pool table, red corner sofa, large flat screen TV with Sky and a state of the art sound system, and its own bathroom.
The house has a large kidney shaped swimming pool surrounded with comfortable loungers and shaded areas for hot summer days. A circular stone outdoor dining table with built in BBQ offers the perfect spot for a summer soiree. The gardens are full of lemon and orange trees, and fragrant plants, carefully tended and maintained. The flat sparkling waters of the bay certainly make this one of our most inviting Ibiza villas, and the sunrise is a sight which will stay with you forever. Steps lead down to the sea from the pool area, should you fancy an early morning swim, although it is a steep walk so not recommended for young children.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size canopied four poster bed and partial views across the bay, en-suite toilet, plus a shared bathroom with bedroom 1
- Bedroom 3: Master double bedroom with king bed, set away from the other rooms, very large en-suite bathroom, free standing bath, walk in shower and beautiful restored stone walls and stone double washbasins, walk in wardrobe, sea view
- Bedrooms 4-5 (Guest Apartment): Two rooms with their own en-suite bathrooms and double beds, doors to private terrace with sea views
- Air conditioning
- Wireless internet
- Flat screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pool table
- State of the art sound system
- The beach is within a 10 minute walk
- Large kidney shaped swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service