OverviewKismet is located on the summit of Maria's Bluff, offering breathtaking 360-degree views of sunrise and sunset, and encompassing vistas of Chocolate Hole, Great Cruz Bay, St. Thomas, and on clear days, St. Croix beyond.
This property sets a superlative standard among St. John's luxury villas. This spacious and fully-screened home is beautifully designed and executed with a sumptuous Moroccan flair and luxuriously furnished with your comfort in mind.
Situated behind an electronic gate, Kismet offers three fully air-conditioned pavilions with five bedroom/bath suites in two pavilions, and the Great Room pavilion encompassing separate living and dining areas, a movie theater and a gourmet kitchen.
The master bedroom pavilion features a sitting room, bedroom and bath with a steam shower and bathtub. The next two bedrooms are situated in Kismet's second poolside pavilion, with a few stairs leading down to a second breezy patio set with a Moroccan fountain; two more bedrooms/bath suites and an air-conditioned billiard room with two single daybeds, wet bar and full bath adjoin.
All three pavilions open into a just-remodeled tiled courtyard with a sparkling pool and hot tub that sits 12, enjoying magnificent views of St. Thomas in the blue distance. Take a stroll off the courtyard along a path that winds through the enticing, lush gardens planted with exotic date palms, majestic royal palms, tropical flowers and fruits, set with a magnificent gazebo and small private seating areas for quiet moments.
Located above the master bedroom pavilion via a staircase, the Sun Room features spectacular long-distance views of the pool courtyard and miles beyond to the horizon through its open arches. Seating banquettes within this scenic aerie are strewn with colorful, plush cushions from which to enjoy sunsets, cocktails and cooling tradewinds.
Kismet's screening room, perhaps the only home theater on St. John, features armchair seating for 10 persons and a 65-inch LED-HD screen and a collection of 1,500 movies to watch.
Stunning custom woodwork throughout this incredible villa adds to Kismet's privileged aura. All of Kismet's bedrooms offer satellite television with Blu-ray DVD players and internet access, but if you don't bring your laptop, a computer with printer is available in the main living area for easy access to your email. Kismet sets the benchmark in the U.S. Virgin Islands for luxury, and offers an unprecedented level of attentive and special service to villa guests' needs and desires - unequivocally, five stars plus.
- 4 kings, 2 twins, + 2 single (twin) daybeds in the billiard room
- Steam shower in master bath
- 10 plush reclining theater seats
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound system
- 50-inch plasma screen satellite TV with a Blu-ray DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Baby equipment
- Barbecue gas grill
- Beach bags
- Beach chairs
- Blu-ray, DVD players, plus over 1,500 movies which can be screened via an iPad app
- Dart board in Billiard Room
- Dell compute
- Dry bar
- Electronic entry gate
- Fax machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gazebo with sunset view
- Indoor/outdoor music system with a CD player, iPod dock
- Pool toys
- Screening Room with a 65-inch LED-HD screen
- Wet bar
- Wii console in billiard room
- Wireless internet
- Wooden baby crib
- Nearest Beach: Great Cruz Bay Beach at Westin Resort
- 17' x 37' x 3' - 8' deep with a shallow Baja ledge for tanning and toddlers, with a 14’ x 10’ semicircular built-in hot tub that accommodates 12 persons
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping, 7 days per week
- One round-trip airport transfer
- Atop Maria's Bluff, southeast
- Satellite TV in all bedrooms, media room, kitchen, and dining room
- No Smoking
- Square Footage: Interior 5180 + exterior 6500 = TOTAL: 11,680 sq. ft.
- Children welcome
- The Baby Equipment includes a wooden crib, a portable crib, highchair, stroller and car seat.
Additional Villa Notes
- A 7-night minimum at full Thanksgiving rate required on all rentals which occur during any portion of the Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Rates are based on the highest occupany level during the stay.
- 4pm Check-In