OverviewLa Vie en Bleu is a private oasis above a sandy section of Baie Rouge Beach.
From every corner you see the brilliant azure sea and clear blue sky; on the horizon is Anguilla. It is a peaceful location, perfect for honeymoons or romantic getaways. The layout of the villa is also suitable for two couples. Designed to act like two separate living spaces, this unique contemporary villa features a main living space with large master suite on the upper beach level with an elegant mountain facing apartment on the lower level.
A covered terrace opens to a large pool deck providing ample outdoor living and dining. Travertine tiles and epi wood flow throughout. The beautiful pool, trimmed in river pebbles, visually blend with the sea and beach. A unique little pebble “river” connects the pool with the Jacuzzi. Beach access is off the main terrace.
The air-conditioned upper level is a comfortable, contemporary open plan great room decorated in neutrals, dark woods with lovely accent pieces. Columns unobtrusively define the spaces. High vaulted ceilings create an airy feel. The chic modern kitchen opens to the view and outdoor dining room. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, running the length of the main space, create a seamless transition from the interior to exterior providing unobstructed views. Off the great room is the master bedroom with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that bring in the view; black out curtains close for privacy. Beautiful Creole windows and serene furnishings create a private oasis bedroom. The spa style master bath suite, in tumbled marble and mosaic tiles, opens to a huge outdoor shower terrace. A stone path off the terrace connects to the sea facing gym.
The lower level features a self-contained apartment with kitchen. Facing Mont-Rouge, the mood is private and peaceful. The interior is stylishly appointed in soft greys, pops of color and dark woods. The large spa style bath with walk in shower is clad in travertine tiles and dark woods.
Although secluded, you are close to amenities. It is a short drive to Baie Nettle’s culinary stars; Le Sand, Dreams and Mezza Luna. You are 2 minutes to the restaurants and grocery store in Porto Cupecoy and a further five minutes to the airport. The French Capital, Marigot, is only a ten-minute drive where you will find restaurants, shops, and the Creole Market.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, dressing area, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV, DVD player. Opens to the living room and offers a sea view.
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, dressing area, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plasma TV, DVD player, kitchenette. Located on a lower level below the main house.
- Each bedroom has a very large private bathroom with showers and dressing area, air-conditioning, plasma TV, DVD and ceiling fans.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Air-conditioned living area
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Security system
- Voltage 110/220
- Swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Pool service
- 5 miles to Marigot
- 7-minute drive to nearest grocery store
- Maximum four guests
- Children over the age of 15 only please
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.