OverviewA combination of antique and contemporary decoration makes this spacious, fully air-conditioned, five-bedroom, beachfront villa a unique place for a wonderful vacation.
On a small private road at the far end of Grand Case is Petite Plage 4, an oasis of beauty and tranquility overlaid with an eclectic blend of contemporary and opulent style. The exotic entrance is lined with palms and tropical foliage and flanked by Moroccan arches and ironwork. The hand carved double door opens wide to the amazing view accented with palms and the pool. You are at the ocean’s edge - before you the Caribbean Sea, the tropical sky and Anguilla. Within your view is the curve of Grand Case Bay.
The interior spaces are spacious and airy; completely air conditioned or fully open to the sea’s breeze. Travertine floors flow inside to outside creating an elegantly seamless transition. The décor mixes contemporary shapes with European antiques. Fabulous art and accessories have a museum like feel yet this is a comfortable, charming and exotic space to simply relax and enjoy the view. Adjacent to the living room is a large semi-private media room and library. The fabulous and well equipped French Caribbean style kitchen in soft greens and grey marble has sea views and a gorgeous Lacanche professional stove. A built in outdoor barbeque provides additional cooking spaces.
Covered and open terraces, defined by columns and arches, span the length of the villa. The large horseshoe shaped heated pool sits at the sea’s edge. In the center of the horseshoe is a covered loggia for relaxing and dining poolside. Additionally, the villa also an equipped gym, an on-site manager skilled in taking care of your needs and easy access down the beach to Grand Case Beach Club restaurant and bar.
Four bedroom suites have sea views within the main house. One sits in a private casita off the courtyard. The master suite, with private terrace overlooking the sea, sits in a private oasis at the top of a marble staircase. Every bedroom suite, most with sea views, is a blend of refined contemporary overlaid with touches of opulence. Each bathroom is a work of art with semi-precious stone fixtures and tubs plus overhead showers. Several have ocean views and private patios.
Although very secluded you are steps from the fantastic culinary scene of Grand Case and its boutique shopping. You are a short drive to Hope Estate for gourmet grocery shopping and the amazing wines and food of Bacchus. You are 10 minutes to Orient Beach, 20 minutes to Marigot and 30 minutes to the international airport.
- All four bedrooms feature king-size beds, large plasma TV, DVD, satellite, dressing area, private bathrooms with showers (bathtubs in three bathrooms), air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- An air-conditioned bedroom studio, which feature twin beds and a bathroom, is at the guests' disposal to accommodate, staff, nanny or young adults.
- Private bathrooms with showers (tubs in three bathrooms)
- CD player
- Ceiling fans
- CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- DVD player
- Electric gate
- Gas BBQ
- Home theater
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Voltage 110/220
- Wine cooler
- Heated swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Pool service
- 10-minute walk to Grand-Case
- 10-minute walk to nearest grocery store
- 20-minute drive to Marigot
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children are welcome
- No pets inside villa
- No smoking inside villa
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
Additional Villa Notes
- Minimum 7 night stay is required
- Christmas Holiday – Minimum 14 night stay is required and dates vary based on the property and availability
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request
- Please note: For guests staying during the SXM Festival (March 14 - 18, 2018), the follwing terms apply:
- 7 night rental minimum.
- No party and outside guests will be allowed on the property.
- Maximum occupancy of two persons per bedroom & on the property.
- No drug allowed on the property.
- A $3,000 security deposit (Mandatory and for any booking request within those dates, unless we already have a rental history with your guests) to $5,000 security deposit according to the property, must be collected by the booking agent and must be send to Carimo with the guests final payment (no deposit on credit card will be accepted). Carimo & its homeowners reserve the right to charge an additional fee for extra cleaning or damage but to also to keep the full security deposit if we found out that extra guests stayed on the property and/or an event took place on the property without our approval – If no damage, extra cleaning, extra guests or event have been reported to us upon the guests departure, we will refund the security deposit to the guests directly or to the booking agent within 7 days upon the guests departure.