Sunset Point Oceanfront Villa
Sunset Point is an exclusive, four-bedroom, oceanfront villa surrounded by half an acre of lush landscaping and turquoise waters.
Sunset Point Oceanfront Villa is a spacious, 4000-square-foot vacation rental surrounded by half an acre of lush landscaping and turquoise waters. Located on the beautiful shores of Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, it looks like two houses, but it's actually one large villa under two roofs that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
One of the most popular vacation villas on the island, Sunset Point is available for weekly rental all year round. It features four large bedroom suites - all with incredible ocean views, king-or-queen-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and large balconies.
Take a refreshing dip in your own private pool. Step down into the shallow, crystal clear ocean off the pool deck. Or visit the sugar white sands of secluded Taylor Bay Beach, just a short four minute stroll away!
Enjoy relaxed conversation from Sunset Point Villa's great room, which features both a comfortable living room area with dramatic vaulted ceilings and a large eat-in kitchen. Rows of screened sliding glass doors surround you, providing cool tropical breezes and an unparalleled view of the ocean. Living room amenities include cable TV, free high-speed wireless internet access, and a multi-disc CD stereo system, with a library of CDs for your listening pleasure.
On Sunset Point Villa's ground level leading to the pool deck, the game room features a big screen TV, complimentary DVD library, stereo, and full-sized ping-pong table.
The master bedroom suite in the upper story of the main house includes a gallery window that looks out over the living room area below and boasts an unrivalled view of turquoise Caribbean waters.
The adjoining wing of this Providenciales villa is where you’ll find the other three bedrooms, which all feature stunning ocean views as well. They also all offer complete privacy by opening only onto the covered decks… there are no interior hallways. Vaulted ceilings and a sleeping loft level with a queen bed and futon in the oversized first floor bedroom suite provide guests with a spacious alternative to crowded hotel rooms.
Use of the tennis courts at closeby Taylor Bay comes complimentary with the villa rental. Or hit the links at Provo Golf and Country Club, Turks and Caicos' championship 18-hole golf course.
With its private pool and sun deck, large bedroom suites, alfresco dining, covered balconies, and ocean views from every room, Sunset Point Oceanfront Villa is a wonderful choice for both families and small groups.
- Private swimming pool
- Pool deck
- Spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Covered balconies
- Al fresco dining
- Game room
*$100 per week air-conditioning is included, after which it will be charged at cost.
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Big screen TV
- CD clock radios
- CD library
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- Digital security locks
- DVD library
- DVD/VCR player
- Free unlimited wireless - high-speed internet access
- Fresh linens
- High chair
- Multi-disc stereo CD player
- Ping-pong table
- Room safe
- Toaster oven
- Weber propane grill (BBQ)
- Wireless phones
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, private balcony, ocean views
- Bedroom 2: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, private balcony, ocean views
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, private balcony, ocean views
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, safe, private balcony, ocean views
- Additional Bedding: Fourth bedroom has an open sleeping loft with two queen-size beds and a full-size futon. Games room has a futon
Staff and Services
- Light mid-week cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cook service
- Sunset Point provides air-conditioning throughout the villa that is available on a metered basis to encourage conservation. This is typical of vacation villas on the island. Guests are given a $100 per week allowance (pro-rated for stays of less or more than a week). If air-conditioning usage goes above the $100 allowance, guests will be charged at cost (approximately $.50 per kilowatt hour, based on current PPC rates). Guests may monitor their usage from a separate, easy-to-read meter. No allowance with special rates.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Children are welcome
- Rentals are Saturday to Saturday only