The Dream — Peaceful, relaxing, totally exclusive.
A luxurious and spacious beachfront villa located in the exclusive neighborhood ‘The Garden’, St. James.
The Dream mixes contemporary, cutting-edge design with Caribbean chic, offering an opportunity to indulge in island living at its absolute finest.
The comfort, facilities and staff offer a lifestyle and holiday experience unparalleled on the West Coast of Barbados.
Set at the end of a private drive, The Dream offers a quiet, private and tranquil retreat, whilst still within easy reach of the West Coast’s top amenities, including world famous restaurants such as ‘The Cliff’, chic boutiques, trendy night spots and, of course, a selection of competition golf courses.
Recently renovated and fully upgraded throughout, beautifully appointed furniture and luxury high end finishes carefully selected from around the world can be found throughout this stunning, open-plan contemporary villa.
There are five luxurious, tastefully furnished air-conditioned bedrooms, which include security safes, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations and en-suite bathrooms.
The magnificent master bedroom suite, located on the upper level, has its own private, romantic balcony, overlooking the enticing turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The ample living space with bar extends out onto the covered terraces and sundeck surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and manicured lawns, tropical flowers and swaying palm trees.
The relaxed media room includes a 65-inch plasma TV, and the property come complete with high-speed wireless internet connection throughout. Guest computer, pool table, DVD library and karaoke machine also available.
A stylish 45-foot infinity-edge swimming pool, outdoor seating area complete with pizza oven, BBQ, bar and chill out area, sunbathing terrace with oversized sun loungers and umbrellas provide guests an opportunity to enjoy outdoor living at its very finest, day and night, with glamorous lighting to illuminate the outdoor living areas and pool following the glorious evening sunsets.
The Dream has direct access to the beach, where white sands and aquamarine waters await.
Available for in-season rentals to select and pre-qualified clientele. Rental rates available on request.
The Dream offers concierge services and an attentive staff to ensure no detail is left unattended. The property comes standard with a property manager, two housekeepers, laundry service, butler, cook and maintenance man. Night watchman also available on request.
- Beautiful tropical gardens with flowering plants and swaying palm trees
- Five sumptuous bedrooms, all en-suite, all equipped with iPod docking stations, DVD players and flat-screen TVs
- Family room with 65-inch plasma TV and DVD Library
- Large entertaining, dining and sun bathing areas
- Relaxed media room with 65-inch plasma TV and DVD Library
- State of the art karaoke machine
- 2 bars located on the property
- Trendy poolside BBQ, bar and chill out area - ideal for sunsets!
- Direct beach access/waterfront
- State of the art kitchen with Miele and sub-zero appliances
- Apple TV
- Cable TV
- Pool table
- 110 volts
- ADSL Internet (wireless)
- Air conditioning
- All bedrooms air conditioned
- Beach Access
- Beach bar close by
- Beach chairs
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Covered terrace
- Enclosed Gardens
- Gated entrance
- Hair dryer
- House keepers quarters
- Safes in all Bedrooms
- Security Alarm
- Sun loungers
- Sun umbrellas
- Top of the line Weber BBQ appliances, built in charcoal BBQ and pizza oven
- Luxurious and well-equipped bathrooms
- All modern conveniences; latest in audio visual equipment and technology
- Computer in family room
- Broadband internet connection throughout
- Master: King bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- 45-foot infinity-edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Villa Manager: Visits property regularly and available on demand
- Housekeeper/laundry service: three staff members, six days per week
- Chef: Six days per week
- Butler: Six days per week
- Minimum age for children is 12