OverviewExperience gentle cosseting in a blissful wilderness – where someone, somewhere is ironing out the creases
The Sanctuary is a unique beach property on the private island of Parrot Cay, made up of one main house consisting of three bedrooms and two 4-bedroom guesthouses. Each can be rented separately or as one unit, with a total of 11 bedrooms. Nestled beside a swatch of powder-white sand, The Sanctuary has views of both the island’s lush vegetation and turquoise sea. Inside and outside blur with large windows that bring the landscape in.
Each house has a second floor master bedroom/living area with 360-degree water views. There are three en-suite bedrooms, as well as an infinity pool. The fully-equipped kitchen offers the following amenities: toaster, espresso machine, dishwasher, large refrigerator, stovetop and a microwave. Each house also has a small galley-style pantry stocked with refreshments The living/dining area offers deep-seated sofas and reading areas, fax machines, direct dial telephones and Wi-Fi internet access, air conditioning and iPod docking stations. There is a screened-in guest pavilion flanked by a main pool and plenty of outside terraces. A further formal dining area inside seats up to 20. Cedar paneled walls, teak furniture, walnut floors and limestone bathrooms are part of the high interior finish. Eclectic pieces reflect the owner's world travels from Bali to Africa, including an enviable introduced through service, provided by Parrot Cay.
The Sanctuary Facilities
- Bedrooms: Indonesian-inspired platform beds
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- 40-inch satellite televisions with DVD players in master suites
- 26-inch satellite televisions with DVD players in guest bedrooms
- Direct dial
- Telephones with voicemail
- CD players
- Bathrooms have bathtubs
- Interior standalone and outdoor showers
- Make-up mirrors
- OMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
- Complimentary daily breakfast served in the Terrace Restaurant
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea served in the resort library
- Complimentary fruit basket in room on arrival
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi
- Participation in complimentary scheduled activities (Yoga & Pilates)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sport activities
- Three Bedroom - Maximum 7 guests
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 - King Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Two twin beds + 1 rollaway
- Eight Bedroom - Maximum 18 guests
- Bedrooms 1-6: King Bed
- Bedroom 7-8:Two twin beds + 3 rollaways
- Eleven Bedrooms - Maximum 25 guests
- Bedrooms 1-8: King Bed
- Bedrooms 9-11 - Two twin beds each +3 rollaways
- Main house offers 3 ½ bathrooms
- Guest houses offers 4 bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and colonial-style ceiling fan
- Private veranda or sundeck
- Dual line, direct dial telephone with voicemail
- Fax machine on request
- Electronic in-room safe
- Mini bar
- Bathtub and shower
- WiFi and high-speed internet access
- Radio and CD player
- Satellite 32-inch or 42-inch TV and DVD player
- Complimentary coffee/tea making facilities
- Yoga mat (on request)
- Complimentary flip-flops
- Shambhala bathroom amenities
Staff and Services
- Complimentary butler service is included for all 2 bedroom beach houses and two bedroom villas and larger
- For Private Estate homes, 1 butler per house will be provided
- Butlers provide 24 hour service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- A complimentary private chef is included in the rate for The Sanctuary when the (2) four bedroom villas are rented together. When the full 11 bedroom Estate is rented, i.e. (2) four bedroom villas and the three bedroom villa, the services of 2 private chefs will be included.
- Special Packages are available, including "Romance", "Spa", "Family", "Sun & Seclusion", "Wellness Packages", & "Stress Management"
- Meal plans are available on request
Additional Villa Notes
- Rates are available for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- A 50% deposit applies to all Parrot Cay bookings.
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm on day of arrival and check-out is by 12:00 pm on day of departure. Early arrivals or late departures may incur additional charges.
- Guests of COMO Parrot Cay are taken directly from Providenciales airport to COMO Parrot Cay by boat. This involves a short 15-minute drive from Providenciales airport to Leeward Marina followed by a relaxing 50-minute boat transfer to the island.
- 2019 Transfer Rates - A transfer fee of $198 per person + tax. The fee covers land & boat return transfers. Those arriving by private aircraft need to arrange a private boat transfer through the resort; the transfer is chargeable at a fee confirmed at the time of booking. COMO Parrot Cay scheduled boat transfers will be depending on arrivals and departures. Private transfers can be arranged at cost, please ask your villa specialist for more information.
- Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom, extra person charges are at $210 per person, per night and includes a bed and breakfast, please add tax and service. For the 2 and 3 bedroom villas, extra beds are at COMO Parrot Cay’s discretion but there will not be a charge for extra bed requests.