OverviewCome and experience the charm of Tuscany, and specifically the medieval walled city of Siena, a city like no other, with its historical pedestrian center and fascinating narrow streets.
Among the many accommodations to choose from in this area, you cannot go wrong by selecting Villa Alfieri, a strikingly beautiful country house set amid vineyards and majestically positioned on a hill overlooking Siena, located only five miles away. This five-bedroom property provides maximum comfort in the peaceful and refined atmosphere of a traditional Tuscan home. With its beautifully restored stone construction, this villa gently blends old-world charm with a contemporary edge given by the art-works, modern furnishing and colorful textiles. Let Villa Alfieri captivate you with its striking views, comfortable rooms and the perfect atmosphere for unwinding and relaxing.
For its chic and yet understated elegant décor, Villa Alfieri has been featured in many famous Italian interior design magazines. Among the great services the villa has to offer, guests can enjoy the typical Tuscan cuisine prepared by the caretaker who has been with Villa Alfieri’s owners for a long time.
- Very spacious and formal sitting room with fireplace that opens to the courtyard
- Vaulted-ceiling dining room with seating for up to 14 guests and direct access to the front garden
- Cozy breakfast room with fireplace and adjacent fully equipped kitchen
- Guest bathroom
- Sitting area with large TV
- Study room and library with fax and Wi-Fi access
- Furnished pool house with sitting area
- Kitchen area
- Changing room/bathroom with 2 showers
- Spacious panoramic patio with large marble-top table for dining al fresco
- Expansive courtyard overlooking Siena in the distance
- Completely gated, ideal for children to play worry-free
- Amazing private panoramic swimming pool with waterfall
- Tree-shaded area with quality outdoor wooden furniture
“Drink the good villa own production of Chianti Classico, available for purchase. Perfect wine to pair with traditional Italian dishes that the villa cook, Cynthia, can prepare during your stay .” ―Saffo Martelli, Managing Director, Italy Division
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Master king bedroom suite, with “his” and “hers” bathrooms (shower for him and tub for her)
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King/twin bedroom, with walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- A small bedroom with twin beds, suitable for two children, or a nanny with a baby, may be available on request. If this bedroom is occupied, one bathroom will be shared
- All bedrooms have A/C, and all bathrooms, which feature Italian marble, are provided with hair-dryers
- Italian marble bathrooms
- A/C in the bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet access
- Washer and dryer
- Window screens
- Exercise bicycle
- Parking for up to three cars
- Nearest Beaches are on the Maremma Coast, just a 90 minute drive from the villa
- Amazing outdoor swimming pool with waterfall and a tree shaded area and beautiful wood furniture
- Furnished pool house with open kitchen and bathroom with 2 showers
Staff and Services
- Final Cleaning
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Morning daily housekeeping service – 4 hours
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping
- Cook service on request
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Welcome dinner
- Located just 5 miles from the city center of Siena
- Ponte a Bozzone - 5 minutes
- San Gimignano – 41 miles
- Florence – 60 miles
- Rome – 141 miles
- Electricity, A/C, and water are included
- Washing machine and ironing board on the premises under housekeeper supervision
- Meals prepared by guests with initial supervision of the caretaker
- The property cannot be rented for social purposes such as private parties, wedding, etc.
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.