OverviewSurrounded by a picture-perfect landscape, near the quaint village of Sovicille and only a 20-minute drive from Siena, Allegra is an elegant Italian villa composed of a main building having approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, and an independent wing of approx. 680 square feet and with an independent entrance.
Hosting up to eight guests, this intimate haven is ideal for private getaways and family reunions. The villa’s interiors feature a mix of elegant antiques blended with contemporary furniture and modern amenities while the exterior architecture reflects the best of traditional Tuscan design. Villa Allegra offers stunning views overlooking the beautiful estate of Trecciano with its well-tended vineyard rows. Discover the rich past and present of Tuscany while staying at Villa Allegra, the perfect place to serve as a comfortable base for discerning visitors and wine-lovers!
Villa Allegra is set in a quiet location off the state road, with very easy access, and offers a stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. From here, you can enjoy fantastic views of vineyards, as well as reach Siena, Florence and the most famous Tuscan villages. This villa is an authentic paradise just waiting to be found!
Main Villa - Ground Floor
The living room features a cozy fireplace and a sitting area with TV. A small and yet fully equipped kitchen opens into the elegant dining room.
Main Villa - First Floor
The first floor is accessible via a large staircase. The ample and luminous living room with a typical wooden
beamed ceiling, terracotta floor and stone pilasters, is an interior space where guests can enjoy time together or just chill out.
The independent wing includes a small kitchenette which offers a breakfast table.
Just off the dining room, a private porch hosts another inviting dining table. This is one of the several sophisticated lounging and dining-al-fresco areas that Allegra offers. Others are by the pool and on the elegant terrace facing the vineyards. Lawns surrounding the property make it ideal for children to play. The private swimming pool comes with a comfortable sun deck, and offers breathtaking views. Nearby woods walking trails (mushroom picking in the fall, anyone?).
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa): King bedroom with small en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa): Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Independent Wing): Master queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (Independent Wing): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- A/C in all bedrooms and communal spaces
- Wireless internet
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite TVs
- DVD player
- CD player
- I-Pod dock
- Window screens in most rooms
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cleaning service
- Linen change
- Personal laundry & ironing service
- Cook services - Tuscan 3-course buffet style dinner including wine, and includes table set up and morning-
- after kitchen clean-up: upon request
- Babysitting service depending on availability
- A crib can be provided on request
- Nearest restaurant - 5 minute walk (Nonno Giulio)
- Nearest village - Sovicille, 5 minute drive (pharmacy, groceries stores, bank, restaurants and bars)
- 13 mi from Siena train station
- Florence - 1 hour and 30 minute drive
- Lucca - 2 hour drive
- Siena - 25 minute drive
- Rome - 2 hour and 45 minute drive
- Copies of passports must be provided in advance for all guests to expedite check-in process
- Owners reside on the premises in separate quarters
- Electricity and A/C up to 200 kWh per week are included
- Water is included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.