OverviewIf you have dreamed of escaping to a beautiful place to experience the pleasure of life, Tuscany is where you have to be.
And among many properties you can choose from in this region, you cannot go wrong renting than Villa Bablu. Set 15-minute drive from the Art City of Florence, located in the famous Chianti, Villa Bablú is a beautifully two-floor country house recently restyled and nestled inside a timeless olive orchard estate. The extensive well-manicured grounds offer great privacy and breathtaking dream-like views of the valley. The typical Tuscan exterior structure, made of local stone and terracotta, blends perfectly with the sophisticated traditional interior décor. Once you stayed at villa Bablú you know you will come back!
The spacious living room is an open luminous space that combines together the sitting and the dining areas, with a large table for up to 10 guests. Through a beautiful arched glass door, the natural sun-light inundates the room where the traditional golden-wood furniture, soft seating, antique accent pieces, cotto floor and beamed ceiling create a relaxed understated elegance.
A cozy TV room invites in the guests in search of some quiet space to unwind with a book, or to watch some news, before or after a day touring around.
The roomy kitchen is well appointed with a large double-door refrigerator, ice maker, a range stove, dishwasher, and all the rest of necessary small appliances, and a central wooden table as a work area, you may need to cook picture-perfect dishes worth of a Master Chef!
A loggia is furnished for outdoor living and provides an oasis for friends and family to enjoy the great outdoors in supreme comfort offering precious shade on sunny days or cover during inclement weather. Here also some traditional indoor furnishings and other design touches create a welcoming feel.
A covered terrace, adjacent to the kitchen, is ideal for al fresco dining featuring a large table that can sit up to 12 guests. A charcoal barbeque is available for your grilling dedicated meals. A sundeck is built adjacent to the in-ground large private pool to offer a place for entertaining and relaxing. From here you can enjoy a fantastic view of the valley and the famous Tuscan rolling hills.
Villa Bablu is a vacation home designed with a family’s needs in mind. The villa is just a short distance (about 2 km/ one mile) from the town of Impruneta with its plethora of restaurants, gelato shops, bars, a bakery, a supermarket and a pharmacy. In town, also a farmer’s market twice a week, a fish market once a week. The annex next to the villa remains closed and used as house storage.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom with decorative fireplace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with decorative fireplace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen bedroom with decorative fireplace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom with slanted ceiling and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin/Queen bedroom with decorative fireplace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- All the bedrooms have A/C and all the bathrooms are provided with hair dryers
- 55” Satellite TV
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Ample parking available at the property’s entrance
- Double-door fridge
- DVD player
- Washer & dryer
- Window screens in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Garden and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Cook service upon request
- Impruneta: 2 km/1 mile
- Electricity up to 200 Kwt, water, gas, and A/C are included
- Crib and high chair available upon request
- Non-smoking villa
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm; Check-out: before/ by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.