OverviewVilla Bice, located approximately a one hour drive west of Florence, is a beautiful luxury villa that offers great comfort and contemporary style décor to the discerning traveler.
The villa's spacious open plan on the ground floor, the five generous en-suite bedrooms, and its vicinity to an impressive 18-hole golf course make this property the ideal spot for the golfers, or just to gather with family and friends and enjoy the beauty of this area.
The villa features ample social spaces, all very well appointed. The beautiful cotto and wooden floors, the stunning vaulted brick ceilings, the marble used in many rooms and the expensive fixtures provide understated elegance and create a welcoming ambiance.
- Large dining area seating up to 12 guests
- Large living room with working fireplace and comfortable, plush sofas
- TV room
- Spacious, fully-equipped chef kitchen
- One bedroom
- Living room with working fireplace
- Access to the garden via an exterior staircase
- Four bedrooms
- Manicured gardens offering views of the Tuscan landscape
- Private swimming pool with furnished sundeck
- Covered patio perfect for dining al fresco
Golf Resort Amenities
- 2019 Reservations include 50% Discount on one item among the following:
- First 10 green fees - up to 2 players - at 9 holes Golf Club Il Castelfalfi
- First SPA day at Resort
- First wine tasting at at Resort’s winery
- 2020 Reservations include 15% discount on:
- Green fees at Resort’s 9 holes Golf Club
- Access at Resort’s tennis courts
- Free entrance at Resort’s SPA with a booked treatment (15% off on treatments, not on products)
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink and shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink and shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink and shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double sink, shower and separate tub
- Covered parking (3 cars)
- Pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Small exercise room with free weights
- Underfloor heating/cooling system
- Washing/drying machine
- Wireless internet access
- Private 12 x 5 meter pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service (2 hours per day)
- Pool maintenance and gardener
- Final Cleaning
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping hours
- Grocery shopping
- Linen and towel change
- Personal laundry
- Cook service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Castelfalfi - 10 minutes
- Lucca - 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Florence - 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Rome - 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Electricity, A/C, Wi-Fi, and water are included
- All additional services must be paid locally, prior to departure
- Check-in: after 4 PM
- Check-out: before 10 AM
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.