OverviewLa Cascina is a private property set in breathtaking, natural surroundings offering panoramic views and elegant simplicity. Thanks to tasteful colorful interiors and superb amenities, this retreat offers the perfect balance of comfort and luxury.
Ideal for group retreats as it combines independence and privacy with wonderful common areas. The cool and airy bedrooms are decorated in elegant Tuscan style with coordinating natural fabrics. Each bedroom has an elegant en-suite or private bathroom, all newly fitted with cool white porcelain and spacious showers. The large country kitchen has a fabulous central work area equipped with high-tech Italian fixtures and fittings and state of the art equipment. It's perfect for chefs, would-be chefs and for holding great, hands-on cooking classes and demonstrations.
- The ground floor of the main villa features a large living area (sitting room, lounge with large open fireplace, and dining room) divided by Tuscan archways
- This floor also includes a spacious kitchen with restaurant- style facilities
- All suites offer spacious living and dining areas and full country kitchens
- The mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool has a hydro massage area
- The old stone-paved pool deck is furnished with large sun beds
- The Mediterranean garden with its olive groves, cypresses, rose and lavender beds and aromatic shrubs offers spacious lawn areas with ample space for sitting and relaxing
- The double veranda loggia is highly spacious (3,220 square feet) and is generously furnished for dining al fresco
- The pool, loggia and garden are all lit up at night
- Bedroom 1 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): Queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (Main Villa - Ground Floor): Single bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 & 5 (Main Villa - First Floor): 2 Queen/twin bedrooms, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6 (Main Villa - First Floor): Twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Main Villa - First Floor): Single bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 8 - 10 (Country View Suite): Located on an upper level with a separate entrance, 2 twin bedrooms
- with en suite bathroom with shower—one of these bedrooms has garden access. 1 single bedroom with private bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 11 - 13 (Pool View Suite): This suite is located on an upper level with a separate entrance. 2 Queen bedrooms with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with tub with handheld shower.
- Bedrooms 14 - 17 (Pool Side Suites I and II): These suites are located on the ground floor and are wheelchair-accessible. Each suite has 1 queen bedroom, 1 single bedroom and 1 bathroom with shower.
- DVD Player
- Laptop rentals available (with high-speed wireless card)
- Satellite TV
- Stove with 8 ring hob, double ovens, double dishwasher, double refrigerator in the kitchen of the main villa
- The villa is fully air conditioned (all rooms)
- Washer and dryer at guest’s disposal
- Wi-Fi (hotspot or ADSL line) Internet access
- Mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool with a hydro massage area
- Pool is open May 1 – October 1
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Maid service: up to 3.5 hours per morning (Mon-Fri) and beds tidied up. Additional 3 hours on Tue and Thu to clean kitchen and living areas
- Daily bath linen change Mon-Fri
- Two bed linen changes (Mon and Wed)
- One supply per week of pool towels
- Welcome Tuscan buffet on Saturday (7 pm)
- Wine Tasting on Wednesday (5 pm)
- Gardener and pool maintenance
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra changes of linens and towels
- Availability of local cook, chef or catering services - to be booked in advance - please inquire for details
- Villa Stocking and Grocery Shopping Services available for a fee, plus cost of groceries
- Nearest town is Castelfiorentino - 14 minutes
- Air conditioning, heating (by law usable from November until April), electricity, water, and gas are included
- One fold away child cot with sheet (up to 2.5 years approx.) – (no coverlet or blanket for sanitary reasons) and one high chair available at no extra charge
- The villa is rented with the minimum staffing mentioned above and cleaning may not be excluded from the rental, or refused.
- Note: Wi-Fi (hotspot or ADSL line) Internet access - the villa location is in the countryside area where broadband is not available, therefore Internet service can be slow or malfunctioning
- Check-in: between 5:00 pm–8:00 pm, by appointment
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.