OverviewVilla Daniela consists of eleven comfortable lovingly restored bedrooms and several social interior spaces surrounded by a formal Italian garden, boasting a large fenced private swimming pool and a covered patio to enjoy the hot summer hours.
Blending the traditional style of the furnishing with modern amenities, the property is ideally located, within walking distance to a small village, with shops and a grocery store, and approximately a 10 minute drive from Lucca.
Villa Daniela abounds with charm, coziness and elegant simplicity. An easy 10 minute drive from Lucca, this welcoming large property is perfect for families with kids, or very large groups in search of a relaxing environment to enjoy nature and good wine
A comfortable formal spacious sitting area welcomes you on this floor, setting the atmosphere for a relaxed quality time. It is provided with satellite TV and it opens onto the outdoor space thanks to French doors. The adjacent elegant dining room with table for up to 22 people is perfect for formal dinners. A large fully equipped industrial kitchen, laundry room and two guest bathrooms complete this floor.
Villa Daniela offers stunning views across the surrounding olive groves, vineyards and trees. Unwind by the private swimming pool sipping a fine regional wine. Enjoy delicious meals in the patio or spend the lazy hours in this ambience of elegant idleness, the choice is only up to you! Private parking space available.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedrooms 2-6 (First Floor): 5 King/twin duplex bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7 (Second Floor): King bedroom en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 8 (Second Floor): King bedroom suite with balcony overlooking the formal gardens and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 9 (Second Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bath with shower
- Bedrooms 10 & 11 (Second Floor): 2 Double bedrooms with shared large bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms are individually air conditioned/heated and provided with safe and hair driers in the bathrooms.
- A/C in all bedrooms
- Ping pong and foosball table
- Private parking space
- Satellite TV in sitting room
- Sprawling private fenced garden (perfect for kids)
- Washer and dryer
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Private swimming pool - 46 x 19.5 ft
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service (up to 4 hours per day)
- Midweek linen and pool towels change
- Buffet welcome dinner on arrival, including local wine
- One complimentary mini-bar pre-stocking in all bedrooms
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Personal laundry service
- Cook service
- Nearest town is Piaggiori - 1 Km, 10 minute walk
- This villa is wheelchair accessible
- Electricity consumption (not including A/C or heating) and water are included
- Check-in between 4 pm and 7 pm. Check-out by 10 am
- Owners live on the premises, in a separate wing of the villa with independent entrance
- No third party suppliers allowed: all extra services will be provided by the villa management and in-house staff
- All of the extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.