OverviewVilla Eos is an elegant villa set on over eight bucolic and manicured acres, located just a twenty five minute drive from the historical center of Florence.
The villa is nested in the typical picturesque Tuscan countryside and offers tranquility and great service. Some of the highlights of this house are its layout, only on one floor, and the fences around the property, that makes it very convenient for groups with children. The eclectic style of the interiors, their pleasant color palette and the comfortable furniture create a timeless space to enjoy with your family and friends.
Villa Eos was crafted for easy living and, with all its characteristics, is perfect for small groups of friends or families with children. It offers close proximity to the center of Florence and yet is ideal for those who seek calm and privacy. While a short drive to Florence and all the interesting sites around, you might find it hard to come up with a reason to leave this oasis.
- The interiors are full of light with high wood beamed ceilings and beautifully selected finishes and furnishings
- The inviting living room features the dining area, the reading area with fireplace and the entertainment area with a 42” flat screen satellite TV, DVD and CD player
- The living room faces the terrace which offers extraordinary outdoor enjoyable zones
- A spacious commercial-grade kitchen, very well equipped, is ideal to use by the cooking enthusiasts in your group
- The impressive 25m x 12m (75ft x 36ft) pool is set just in front of the house, next to lovely well-tended garden
- Besides a shaded area next to the house where enjoying the meals, the paved terrace features also a lovely covered loggia overlooking the pool, which is furnished with tables and chairs for relaxing during the hot summer hours and enjoying your favorite cool drink
- After playing tennis in the villa own private court, an outdoor shower and a hot whirlpool awaits you
“The chef will allow you to be in the kitchen while he prepares your dinner. Make sure to steal some secrets!” ―Saffo Martelli, Managing Director, Italy Division
- 5 Similar spacious queen bedrooms, all with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV, en-suite modern bathroom with shower stalls
- All the bedrooms feature large sliding glass doors that allow the natural light in and open onto private terraces, wardrobe and hair dryer in each bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Automatic gate
- Central heating
- DVD/CD player
- Flat screen satellite TV with some English channels
- Ice machine
- Mountain bikes available (2 adults and 2 children)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Private parking
- Tennis court
- Washing machine
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Private pool (25 m x 12 m)
- Outdoor hot tub at 98F° from June to September
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping daily (2 hours service)
- Daily Continental breakfast
- Mid-week change of bed linens
- Mid-week bath and pool towels change
- Welcome basket
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional staff hours
- Meal option – menus to be discussed locally: (8 people min.) 3 or 4-course dinner (wine not included)
- With the purchase of one of the above meal, guest may attend complimentary to its cooking demonstration
- Welcome Dinner (8 people min.): 3-course menu (cheese and cold cuts, pasta, salad, fruits salad,
- ice cream) – 3 bottles of house wine included
- San Donato in Collina - 6 minutes
- Sorry, no pets
- Non smoking villa - smoking in the garden is allowed
- Check-in between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. — Check-out by 10 a.m.
- All extra services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless agreed otherwise
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.