OverviewMedea is an exquisite five bedroom apartment with a spectacular terrace, and is located in the heart of the historical center of Florence.
This rare apartment is ideal for large groups of sophisticated travelers who enjoy the city life, highly stylish decor and prefer the intimacy and privacy of “a home” instead of checking into 5 star hotels and sharing the common hotel spaces with other guests.
The apartment is built on two levels and is set inside an historical landmark building with an elevator. The interior decor is very sophisticated. The mix of luscious colors -warm browns and taupes with powder gray and ivory - create a serene escape throughout the entire space. Luxurious materials are combined with a tasteful minimalist use of furniture creating a very interesting design. The fashionable and contemporary style of Medea and its high-end amenities and standards create the ultimate luxury 5 star hotel experience.
Much luxury has been infused to the interiors to give a chic, yet livable feeling. The structure has been restored maintaining original architectural elements such as its bricks and pillars, but has been designed to create a lofty space, light and airy. The elegant and distinctive style of Medea is felt throughout, from the lively and spacious living room to the bedrooms with unexpected combination of various textures and finishes, which create a youthful and cool mood.
- Open concept stainless steel professionally equipped kitchen
- Four Bedrooms
Terrace features a large outdoor dining table, perfect for sharing a chilled bottle of wine among friends or enjoying the evening breeze after a day of sightseeing.
- Bedroom 1 (First Level): Master suite with king size bed, en-suite marble bathroom, walk in shower with Turkish bath, access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 (First Level): King bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom with tub and wall mounted shower head, mezzanine with sitting room with sofa, 50” TV screen, access to terrace
- Bedroom 3 (First Level): Twin bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 (First Level): King bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (Second Level): King bedroom with en-suite marble bathroom with shower
- CD player
- Fine linens
- Garage with private parking
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- High chair and baby crib available
- Satellite TV (including Cable TV)
- Stereo system
- Storage facilities
- Turkish bath (in the Master bedroom)
- Wi-Fi internet access
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Basic morning cleaning (bedrooms and bathrooms) 6 days per week
- High chair and baby crib available upon request
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Daily in-depth cleaning, additional bed and bath linen changing, kitchen cleaning and washing up, personal laundry and ironing
- Cook services always available (must be booked in advance)
- Lucca - 1 hour
- Siena - 1 hour
- Rome - 2 hours & 45 minutes
- Wi-Fi Internet access included
- Electricity, heating, A/C, and water are included
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.