OverviewVilla Senese is set atop a hill, with a location that is ideal for those who wish to spend a unique holiday amidst spectacular views of the Tuscan rolling hills.
This elegant two-story villa was built in the 13th century and thanks to a meticulous restoration, still keeps its original structure and architectural details, such as warm colors, beamed ceilings and a lovely internal courtyard. The beautiful appointed property is located just 15 kilometers away from Siena, while Florence and Rome are easily reachable by car.
Each bedroom at Villa Senese faces the stunning landscape of the Tuscan hills. This property is just a five minute drive to a small village with restaurants, a bar and a post office. The villa is set among olive groves and woods, manicured lawns and gardens. Due to its location and amenities, Villa Senese is an ideal location for family reunions.
- Spacious equipped kitchen
- Comfortable dining room with seating for up to 14 people
- Elegant living room with billiard table and spacious seating areas
- TV room with cozy fireplace and seating for up to 6 people
- All of these rooms have glass doors that open onto the beautiful courtyard
- Living room with fireplace and seating for up to 12 people
- Office area with fax machine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with hardwood floors and original contemporary artwork
- Expansive outdoor space (25 hectares) offer breathtaking views of the rolling hills
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas grill, refrigerator and stereo system
- Exterior spaces also feature a wood burning pizza oven
- Private heated pool is furnished with lounge chairs, a hammock and shades
- Internal courtyard is perfect for dining al fresco
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom with fireplace and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: King bedroom with fireplace, office area and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub with hand-held shower
- Bedrooms 4 and 5: 2 Queen bedrooms share a bathroom shower
- Bedrooms 6 and 7: 2 King bedrooms share a bathroom shower
- Bedrooms 8 & 9 (Guest House): 2 Double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Each bedroom at Villa Senese faces the stunning landscape of the Tuscan hills
- Antique Furniture
- Billiard table
- Game room with ping-pong table
- Gym with sauna
- Hair dryers
- Premium brand mattresses
- Private soccer field
- Satellite TV
- Sound system
- Spacious equipped gym
- Tennis court
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Window screens
- Private heated swimming pool (15 x 7 meters) with breathtaking views
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping included for 4 hours per day except Sunday
- Final cleaning
- Welcome dinner upon arrival
- Bed linens changed every other day
- Bathroom linens changed daily as needed
- Garden maintenance and pool service included
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Chef service
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Lucca - 2 hours by car
- Siena - 20 minutes by car
- Florence - 1.5 hours by car
- Rome - 2 hours and 45 minutes by car
- Ville di Corsano - 10 minutes by car
- Water and gas are included
- Pool heating electricity up to 500 kWh per week is included
- Private parking
- Check in between 4 - 7 pm and Check out by 10 am
- All extra services must be Paid locally, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.