OverviewTuscany is a region which offers stunning scenery and ways to enjoy it whether through excursions, wine tastings, golfing or simply lounging around a pool admiring the iconic Tuscan views.
Thanks to its blessed location, only one hour from the major cities of Pisa, Florence and Siena, Timelea allows you to do all of that! The elegant villa offers a tranquil and chic vibe to relax, entertain and fully appreciate all that Tuscany has to offer: from delicious food and wine to breathtaking sunsets. After your stay at Timelea you will come back home recharged, with lots of fun memories that you will cherish for a long time!
If you are looking for an authentic experience, there is no better place than Villa Timelea to discover true Tuscany. Either by visiting the surrounding medieval hamlets, exploring art cities, go truffle hunting or relaxing by the pool, here is where you do not need to be Tuscan to feel like one.
The warm and inviting interiors are true to the original architecture using materials such as cotto floors, exposed beamed ceilings and local stone. The sitting room, with large plush sofas, is surrounded by French doors allowing the warm light to infuse the whole space. The neutral colors’ palette, with the contemporary furniture, and the fireplace - the room’s focal point - deliver a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere. The streamlined kitchen boasts an expensive travertine marble countertop, and it is fully equipped allowing you to prepare delicious meals using fresh produce bought during your local trips.
The panoramic setting of the property, surrounded by rolling hills, is further enhanced by the private terracotta-decked swimming pool, an understated elegant alfresco dining area under the porch, and a pergola. The outdoor furnished living areas are the ideal spot to while away the hours, in style.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with a shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with a shared bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning and direct access to the garden
- All bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- Air conditioning
- Ample parking
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service up to 2 hours per day
- Mid week change of bath towels and bed linens
- Gardener and pool maintenance service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra housekeeping service
- Linens change
- Towel change
- Personal laundry
- Grocery shopping service for a fee
- Approximately one hour from the major cities of Pisa, Florence and Siena
- Electricity, A/C, and water are included
- Check-in: after 4:00 pm - Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.