OverviewSilver Star is a ski-in/ski-out community located mid-mountain at Park City Mountain Resort.
These luxury ski homes provide all the comforts of a private residence with the convenience of a slope-side lodge. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen, beautiful mountain decor, a private outdoor hot tub and three levels, offering privacy to each bedroom suite.
Silver Star at Park City offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, on-site front desk and concierge staff, ski rental shop, Park City Mountain Resort lift ticket window, complimentary shuttle service and heated underground parking. Silver Star cottages provide excellent access to Park City Mountain Resort with a private tram to the on-site Silver Star ski lift. Ski school at the resort base and the shopping, dining and entertainment of Main Street is all less than five minutes away.
Silver Star has everything to provide an unforgettable Park City, Utah ski vacation!
The Silver Star shuttle will offer guests complimentary transportation to the Canyons Village cabriolet, Park City Resort base area, Snow Park area of Deer Valley Resort and all points in between.
NOTE: Villa photos depicted are not unit specific.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, TV, DVD player
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 4: Two twin bunks beds, double/twin bunk bed, en-suite bathroom
- BBQ grill
- Breakfast bar
- DVD player
- Fire pit
- Fitness center
- Foosball table
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Underground parking
- Wireless internet
- Private hot tub
- Shared pool (heated) - open year round
- Shared hot tub
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping service during winter
- Daily housekeeping service during summer – minimum three-night stay with full villa occupancy required (stays of six nights and longer will have thorough mid-week cleaning instead of daily cleaning service)
- Personalized on-site check-in
- Private concierge
- Villa tour upon check-in
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping and delivery service
- Private chef and catering service
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets and custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- 5-minute drive to Downtown Park City
- 40-minute drive to Salt Lake City International Airport
- Non-smoking villa.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Shuttle service is not available to guests in the summer season.
- Guests staying at Silver Star are recommended Silver Star Ski & Sport for gear rentals. They are located on site and can offer in-room fittings. Lift tickets can be purchased in advance on-line. Silver Star Ski and Sport is just a few yards away from check-in office; they offer competitive prices for high performance demos and rentals for both skis and snowboards, full tune and repair services, and in-room fitting if you desire. Guests enjoy reduced rates on packages (excluding 12/26-1/3/2018 and 2/17-2/20/2018).
- Please note that the photos on this listing are not for this specific unit but rather a representation of the interior style.
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.