Villa de Soga at Casa de Campo
For a relaxing hideaway vacation, this lovely one-story villa has it all.
For a relaxing hideaway vacation, this lovely one-story villa has it all. Comfort meets style in the well-appointed interiors, and the magical outdoor areas offer multiple locations in the sun or shade, along with a large swimming pool and whirlpool.
The front door, crafted of wood and decorative wrought iron, opens onto the foyer, where terra cotta walls and exotic accents give a warm welcome. The foyer opens onto the great room where four sections are separated by columns wrapped in hemp rope. The living room is spacious, with elevated ceilings and festive artwork; a casual round table is on hand for serving drinks or snacks. There is another sitting area with oversize sofas, armchairs, and Asian inspired accessories, and a dining alcove that features a glass-topped table and 10 chairs. Finally, the family room/den is the place to watch your favorite programs on a large-screen television. The furnishings are contemporary and tropical, combining natural materials like wood, textured rattan, and woven wicker in earthy tones, with vibrant sprinkles of fresh colors, all framed by golden marble floors and high wood-beamed ceilings. A guest half bath is conveniently located near the common areas.
The kitchen is large and bright, with light wood cabinets, a wash of green on the crown moldings, granite countertops, modern appliances, and a work island with a couple stools for pre-dinner chit chat.
Sliding glass doors and windows fill the back wall, bringing natural light and gorgeous scenery into the living spaces. The covered patio transitions into an expansive sunny terrace where there is a large pool and whirlpool awaiting for water fun, plus an umbrella-covered dining table for eight, all bordered by tall palms for privacy and an island atmosphere. To one side is a furnished gazebo with built-in cushioned seating. Whether you want to take a swim, work on your tan, socialize, soak in the whirlpool, or find a quiet spot to read a book, there is a spot to suit any mood, and you're never far from the action. The outdoor areas are well lit for round the clock pleasure.
The master suite has a king-size bed, and gleaming wood floors. Each of the three guest bedrooms feature two double beds, with coordinated linens and curtains, an arm chair, armoire with cable television, air-conditioning, plus closets and dressers for storage. Marble-lined bathrooms have spacious vanities, with open shelving with baskets for extra storage; all have step in showers and two baths offer double vanities.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include: light laundering, light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 3 and 4 Bdrm villas and Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bdrm villas; for transportation within the resort during stay.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Selection of fresh fruits and Dominican rum, assortment of snacks and treats for the whole family.
- Personalized check-in and orientation at your villa with an Excel Concierge.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- During the holiday season (Dec 21 – Jan 3) the touring cart will be replace for a mid-size car
Inclusive Supplement - 2013*
- Lunch and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with delivery charge extra. Some surcharges may apply.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars and lounges. (Bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs & liqueurs and Oasis golf cart not included).
- Unlimited horseback riding, tennis and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach (lessons not included).
- One round of 25 shots of skeet/trap shooting (One time, per Adult only, per stay).
Rates for the Inclusive Supplement are:
- January 4-March 31, 2013 are $145 per adult per night and $95 per child ages 4-12.
- Apr. 1, 2013-Dec 20, 2013 are $125 per adult per night and $75 per child ages 4-12.
*Supplement Rate is subject to tax and service charge.
Fill my kitchen
The villa's kitchen will be stocked upon arrival for one easy price!
- 1 lb ground coffee
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 loaf of bread
- peanut butter
- assorted jellies
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 tin of Brie cheese
- assorted fruit and cereals
- Danish pastries
- 1 quart of orange juice
- 1 tin of Pringles potato chips
- 6 assorted soft drinks
*Price is subject to 18% tax and 10% service charge.
- Gold-toned marble flooring throughout villa; hardwood floor in master bedroom; red saltillo tile in the living room
- Formal living room
- Seating arrangement overlooking lush gardens
- Family room/den with cable television
- Glass-topped dining table seating 10
- Large, fully equipped kitchen
- Pool and whirlpool
- Covered patio, sunny terrace and poolside gazebo
- Washer and Dryer
- King-size bed in master bedroom
- Two double beds in three guestrooms