Villa dei Sogni
The beautiful Villa dei Sogni, overlooking the town of Bellagio, known locally as the Pearl of Lario, is perfectly situated to live up to its name - the Villa of Dreams.
Each and every corner of this amazing property has been well thought out and finished to the highest quality assuring its house guests the most comfortable stay. From the Wine Cellar on the ground floor through to the well equipped kitchen which would content even the most discerning chef, the Pool area surrounded by a beautifully manicured garden to the Flat screen television with a selection of Satellite Channels, all this with the possibility to play music of choice throughout the villa - the owners of this amazing property have gone above and beyond to make sure that you will want for nothing when staying at this beautiful property.
Oh, did we mention the view yet? The view is definitely one that dreams are made of - whether you look west over Tremezzo and the beautiful Villa Carlotta or East towards the Grigne Mountain range or simply directly north where you have that picture postcard view of the beautiful promontory of Bellagio with the three branches of Lake Como in full view not forgetting the Alps standing majestically in the background - dragging yourself away from the Terrace, whether you are enjoying a meal al fresco there or simply relaxing in one of the easy chairs, will not be an easy feat.
As well as having the most amazing views and comforts, this beautiful property is also well located for those seeking to get out and about and explore the area further - with the very efficient local boat service just an easy five minutes drive down the hill from the villa in the heart of the historical center of Bellagio - exploring the lake using this villa as a base could not be easier. For those seeking to head further away you have Lecco just a short 35 minutes drive from the Villa, Como 45 minutes away and both Milan, Bergamo and Lugano (Switzerland) within an easy 90 minutes drive...
For those times when you choose not to have the Chef Service at the property - within an easy 2 minutes drive you have 3 restaurants/pizzerias, a pastry store with some of the best brioche that you will ever taste, a bar and small grocery store while down in Bellagio's historical center you have a wide range of stores, bars/restaurants and pizzeria's to choose from.
- Living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room
- Service bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- Studio corner with telephone
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gym area with weights, fitness machines and sauna
- Service bathroom in the gym area
- Stocked Wine Cellar
- Laundry room with washing and drying machine
- Outdoor dining & relaxation area, the perfect place for after dinner drinks overlooking the lake
- Sunbathing area with 8 sun loungers
- 4 Small tables
- Outside shower
- A/C in every room
- Coffee machine
- DVD and CD player
- Electric oven
- Football table
- Fridge and freezer
- Gym area
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Music system
- Nintendo Wii
- Private wine cellar
- Satellite TV
- Telephone for incoming and outgoing calls
- Towels for the pool
- Winter Heating
- Wireless internet connection (bring your own laptop)
- Bellagio overlooking the three branches of Lake Como
- Nearest Village: Bellagio – 3 km
- Nearest Restaurant: plenty of very nice restaurants in the center of Bellagio
- Nearest Public Means of Transport: Boat and Bus (in the center of Bellagio)
- Nearest Shops: Bellagio – 3 km
- Milan: 80 km
- Como: 35 km
- Lecco: 20 km
- Verona: 180 km
- Lugano: 70 km
- Malpensa Airport: 110 km
- Linate Airport: 80 km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 60 km
- Ground Floor
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower (the twin bedroom can be made into double upon request)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower (the twin bedroom can be made into double upon request)
- Swimming pool - 9 x 3.77 mt - 1.50 mt deep
- Pool heating is available and may be at an additional cost
- Daily housekeeping service (except Sunday)
- Change of bathroom towels on Monday and Thursday
- Change of linens on Wednesday
- Final Cleaning
- English speaking manager on call available 24/7
- Electricity, heating and A/C are included
- Phone is paid on consumption
- Wine cellar is paid upon consumption
- Private parking for 4 cars
Additional Villa Notes
- All rentals are from Saturday to Saturday unless otherwise noted.
the-lakes Villa NotesDue to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.00 to €5.00 per person per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.