Villa Semaphore - P770
A unique contemporary house overlooking the Mediterranean from Lavandou to the islands of Porquerolle.
In the heart of "Gaou Bénat" domain, this house is made of stone, wood, glass and concrete and is perfectly integrated into the Mediterranean park and rocks. This entirely air conditioned villa enjoys space and light with 1200 sqm of living space offering 9 bedrooms and a large living room. The living room opens to a stone terrace and overflow swimming pool with cascades of water. The sensation is unique, you feel alone in nature and benefit at the same time. with the use of all the facilities of this private and secure domain.
The villa is ideally located just below a former semaphore and occupies a dominant position which offers a unique panoramic view of one of the most beautiful coasts on the Riviera. The Domaine du Gaout Bénat, is a privileged area of the Mediterranean. It is a private domain with private security guards on a land of magnificent vegetation stretching over more than 160ha. It enjoys a beautiful beach facing the Hyères Islands.
- Large living with fire place
- Many sofas
- Gorgeous sea views
- Integrated music sound system with Ipod dock
- CD player
- Mini bar with goods
- Dining room for 16 persons
- Master suite Bedroom #1 large king size bed
- 2 bathrooms - 1 with large Italian shower and Jacuzzi tub
- Towel warmer
- 1 with Italian shower
- 1 dressing
- 1 office with printer and fax
- Wifi Internet access
- Large screen LCD satellite TV with all English channels
- A/C with thermostat control
- Cooling/ heating floor
- Direct access to the pool.
On the same level there is an office with a desk, Wifi Internet access, printer, fax and computer, a comfortable sofa bed, a bathroom with Italian shower, toilet.
Lower Level 1:
- Cinema room with home cinema system
- Large choice of English DVD
- Upright piano
- DJ table sets.
- Professional fully equipped kitchen dining table on a terrace
- At the back a laundry, the caretaker's apartment.
- Bedroom #2 with round bed, tub in the bathroom, large dressing room, small desk, view on the cascade
- Bedroom #3 with 2 single beds connected for a king size bed, large shower in the bathroom, small desk, access to the garden
- Bedroom #4 with 2 single beds connected for a king size bed, large shower in the bathroom, small desk, access to the garden
- Bedroom #5 with 2 single beds connected for a king size bed, large shower in the bathroom, small desk, access to the garden
- Bedroom #6 with 2 single beds connected for a king size bed, bath tub in the bathroom, small desk, access to the garden
- Bedroom #7 with a queen size bed, large shower in the bathroom, small desk, access to the garden
Lower Level 2:
- Bedroom #8 with round bed, tub and large shower in the bathroom, large dressing room, small desk, view on the cascade, access to the garden
- Bedroom #9 with a king size bed, an extra single bed, bath tub in the bathroom, large TV with DVD, small desk, access to the garden (ideal room for parents with baby/infant)
- Parking for 4 cars
- bathroom with shower for when guests are back from the beach.
- Heated infinity swimming pool 16m x 4.5m with a shallow end 15m x 4m
- 6 Sun lounges
- 2 hammocks
- Terraces on different levels and one that offers al fresco dining
- Small pond
- Garden furniture
- Several areas of landscaped gardens
In the domain:
- Numerous tennis courts for use of guests with trainers available (Please book in advance)
- Small harbor
- Private mooring
- Private beaches
- Several jogging trails in a protected nature
- Lawn below the house a space with heavy wooden furniture, umbrellas and a small fridge
- Air conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Heated swimming pool without cover
- HIFI music player
- Home cinema
- Ipod docking station
- Pets allowed
- Satellite TV
- Steamer ovens
- Wine cupboard'
- Ice maker
- Nespresso machine
- Marseille: 2hour drive
- Nice: 2 hour drive
- St Tropez: 45 minute drive/90 minute boat ride
- Hyeres Airport: 30 minute drive
- Le Lavandou (all shops, nice restaurants): 15 minute drive
- Each bedroom in the villa has safe, A/C with thermostat control + Cooling/heating floor, sea view and en-suite full bathroom with toilet, towel warmer and hair dryer.
- Heated infinity swimming pool 16m x 4.5m with a shallow end 15m x 4m then cascades that fall below the pool.
- Housekeeper/concierge/chef on site 24/7. (Please note the couple lives at the back of the villa)
- Cleaning service 10 hours per day
- Linens changed twice per week
- Personal linens on request
- Jean Pierre is a real chef that prepares the 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and small cakes for appetizers and pastries for tea!!
- For the main meals there are 2 in the kitchen and a service waiter.
- Child minimum age is 8
- Baby equipment on request
- Parking for 4 cars