OverviewOffering a tranquil retreat for those in search of a memorable holiday, Gully’s Edge is a luxurious Four-Bedroom Villa overlooking the 17th green of the Royal Wesmoreland Golf Course.
Cool tropical breezes gently blowing from the east, an inviting décor of neutral shades accented with rich tropical color and an endless view of the turquoise Caribbean Sea create the backdrop for an unforgettable stay at Gully’s Edge.
On the inside, its ground floor offers an open plan living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen , and an air-conditioned media room; complete with Apple TV. The three en-suite guests bedrooms are also situated on the ground floor, each offer air-conditioning and ceiling fans as well as patio access. Just off the main living area, the large terrace is perfect light entertaining and al fresco dining and leads out to the large pool deck with wet bar, gazebo and BBQ.
The 1st floor of the villa featured the executive master bedroom which enjoys commanding views of the resort and out to the coastline. The master suite also features a private patio and en-suite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor showers and a tub.
Guests of Gully’s Edge can enjoy an array of on-site amenities; including the 18 hole championship golf course, flood-lit tennis courts, state-of-the-art fitness center, clubhouse and communal swimming pool. Guests can also enjoy use of the Royal Westmoreland Beach Facilities at the famous Mullins Beach, St. Peter.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, private patio, outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds (combine for king size), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio access
- Bedroom 3: Two twin size beds (combine for king size), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio access
- Bedroom 4: Two twin size beds (combine for king size), en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio access
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Apple TV
- Barbecue grill
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- Flood-lit landscaped garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large terrace
- Media room
- Outdoor shower
- Security safe
- Wet bar
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool and a communal resort swimming pool.
Staff and Services
- Cook - food and beverare are an additional cost
- Mullins Beach - 10 minute drive
- Holetown - 11 minute drive
- Limegrove Lifestyle Centre - 9 minute drive
- Bridgetown - 30 minute drive
- Grantley Adams International Airport - 38 minute drive
- Bridgetown Cruise Terminal - 28 minute drive
- Guests have access to the Resort Amenities..
- Please note that the Master Suite is not included in the three bedroom rentals.
- The staff included 6 days per week (Mon - Sat) 8:30AM - 4:00PM.
- Cook service is included but the cost of food and beverages are additional.
- Please note that for booking that have travel dates on or after August 1, 2018, there is now a Resort Fee to be applied for Royal Westmoreland properties. Please refer to the Rate section for fees.