OverviewIn the California desert, your ten-acre paradise awaits!
This six-bedroom paradise is no mirage, nearly 6,000 square feet of pure finery and bliss. This family estate offers you the perfect way to beat the heat! Security and privacy are paramount as the property is double gated and located at the end of the street with few neighbors.
With a Tuscan villa style, this home brings a certain elegance to the rugged nature of the Wild West. This superb estate offers two gated entrances for the utmost privacy. Boasting an open floor plan and a mix of cool tile and wooden floors, this home has a light and airy feel that perfectly offsets the heat outside. In the great/movie room, comfortable furnishings circle around a large, plasma screen television and a lovely fireplace. The fireplace sits deep in a stone wall, bringing even more of an earthy sense to this otherwise elaborate and decorative home.
The gourmet kitchen sits adjacent to the main living space, and offers ample space for lounging about while the master chef of the group whips up a delicious meal. You’ll find more than enough space to sauté and chop to your heart’s content on the gleaming granite countertops, and the stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances will finish your masterpiece off to perfection! This home comes with abundant space for dining, including a lovely breakfast bar just perfect for sipping your morning coffee. Just off the kitchen sits a charming nook surrounded by large open windows, allowing the sun to stream in while you enjoy a casual meal with a southerly view of the mountains. For a more formal affair, head to the elongated, teak dining table, with seating for ten.
With six bedrooms designed to cater specifically to your satisfaction, retreating to your private space at the end of the day has never felt so gratifying. The vast master suite holds a large king-sized canopy bed and has access to an en suite bathroom with a relaxing steam shower. It also has a private patio with a fountain and jacuzzi.
All the other bedrooms hold equally comfortable king-sized beds that will lull you to sleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. Each room is decorated in a grounded and natural style, with a smattering of desert style pieces that bring a certain warmth and brightness to the space. The combination will put you right at home! Each bedroom has a large TV, most are equipped with Smart TVs.
There is a private apartment with its own entrance, kitchenette, and double futon as well as an attached casita with private entrance- bringing the total occupancy of the house to 14.
Endless forms of entertainment await you at this spectacular property. For the rare rainy day, inside you’ll find a pool table for some friendly competition, and a projection TV room for a casual movie night. However, if the weather permits, and it usually does, make sure to spend those precious daylight hours lounging by the saltwater pool. Surrounded by a well-landscaped lawn and tropical palm trees, the patio offers generous seating spaces, with tables for dining and chaises for basking in the sun. Make use of the outdoor grill for a poolside cookout, or take a break from the heat by immersing yourself in the cool water.
Your ten-acre estate may feel far removed from the rush of city life, but you’re only minutes away from Old Town La Quinta luxury shopping and fine dining and a bike ride from Coachella Music Festival. Avid golfers will love the proximity to the gorgeous Plantation Golf Course, and outdoorsmen will love the easy access to incredible hiking trails, boasting that wild desert scenery the region is famous for. Take care to venture out to see the sights and enjoy all the amazing opportunities afforded to you knowing that you can retreat back to the intimacy and privacy of your oasis at the end of the day.
Concierge service available.
Short-term rental permit & business license number: 20-00018123
- Master Suite: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, steam shower, private patio
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, TV
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, TV
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, TV
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, TV
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, TV
- There is a private apartment with its own entrance, kitchenette, and double futon as well as an attached Casita with private entrance- bringing the total occupancy of the house to 14.
- 5 family bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- DVD player
- Dining area
- Fireplace - gas
- Flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Linens and towels
- Gated entrance
- Outdoor grill
- Patio area with outdoor furniture
- Pool table
- Washer / dryer
- Private outdoor heated saltwater pool
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Minutes away from Old Town La Quinta luxury shopping and fine dining
- A bike ride away from Coachella Music Festival.
- No dogs allowed
Additional Villa Notes
- All bookings at this property are non-refundable. Please ask your villa specialist about Travel Insurance.
- Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Owners can make changes from time to time so please inquire for the latest bedding details and options.
- For any reservation with dates falling within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in.