OverviewVilla Marinera, Puerto Aventuras is located on the ocean inlet in Puerto Aventuras. The nautically-inspired home offers use of a luxury yacht with bi-lingual captain for snorkeling and fishing trips.
Entering the spacious and comfortable villa, you will be drawn to the view of the luxury yacht, Aceituna (named for the owner's wife, Olive), docked and ready to go fishing or snorkeling in the many wonderful locations here along the Riviera Mayan coast. You will see an abundance of sea life, colorful fish, turtles and more. The fishing season for sailfish and marlin is excellent from March to September; barracuda, tuna, shar, snapper, and grouper is fantastic year-round.
The villa has four bedrooms with en-suite bath and one bedroom in the little house in the grounds. From the large, open-plan living and dining room, step out to the huge deck with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, bar area with BBQ—ready to celebrate and cook the ‘catch of the day’. The villa is very comfortable and well set up for entertaining; you will feel like you are at home. Villa Marinera pays homage to the owner’s keen fishing interest, including a picture of the owner with Gregorio Fuentes, the fisherman and first mate of the Pilar (Ernest Hemingway’s boat).
Close to the villa you have the Fatima Bay beach, or visit one of the many beautiful beaches along the coast on Yacht Aceituna or by car. The San Carlos marina is under a 5-minute walk to restaurants, bars, scuba diving, golf, tennis and more.
The villa staff is wonderful and will make sure you having the most wonderful time here! Ahoy there to all the sea enthusiasts, sports fishermen and families who will have the time of their lives here at Villa Marinera!
Yacht Amenities - 33’ Blackfin Combi
- Repowered with twin Cumming 435hp diesel in 2013 and a 5kw Northern Lights generator
- State of the art Garmin electronics on both helm and tower
- Finest fishing equipment available and custom-designed for the Puerto Aventuras Fishery
- Cabin has the comforts of air-conditioning, stove, refrigerator, bathroom, sleeping quarters and more
- Safety features: Two, fix-mounted VHF radios, EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon), life raft
- BBQ (charcoal)
- Ceiling fans
- Crib and high chair available upon request
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Purified drinking water
- Safes in each bedroom
- Stand up paddle board
- Swimming pool with built in table and sun loungers
- Outdoor palapa with wet area for preparing fishing catch of the day
Staff and Services
- Bilingual concierge
- Housekeeping service
- Maintenance 7 days per week
- *Christmas and New Year's weeks include complimentary Mexican cook services for breakfast, lunch and dinner (guests pay groceries and 20% shopping fee)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Cook services
- Additional fishing/snorkeling trips can be arranged
- Tours and activities
- Luxury Yacht with bi-lingual boat captain plus first mate
- Laundry service
- Massage/spa services
- Non-smoking villa
- Maximum occupancy is 10 guests
Additional Villa Notes
- Please inquire about Chef services and the new menu selections.