OverviewVilla Saasil, located in the heart of Playacar, enjoys stunning views of the Golf course. Situated right in front of the 18th hole, the Villa blends right into the lush scenery.
Villa Saasil is one of the best Playa del Carmen villas on the market today. Its three-level pool is surrounded by wooden floors that start right outside the living room. The relaxing sound of cascading water is perfect for an afternoon nap in hammock, set right over the water. The first level of the pool, just a few inches deep, is a great place to relax under a wood log ceiling. The spacious living room with arched red brick ceiling has an open loft design that offers panoramic views of the golf course. Enjoy the pleasant scene right from your jacuzzi, set on a lovely terrace with wooden deck.
Accommodations include five bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms, dining room that seats 10, TV room, and al fresco dining right by the pool for up to 10 guests. Villa Saasil boasts 1,900 square feet of beautifully-manicured gardens. Our concierge will gladly arrange sightseeing tours, championship golf outings or fishing excursions, as well as music and entertainment, and a range of exquisite gastronomic experiences. Bicycles and sports gear are available for exercise enthusiasts, and massages can be arranged at your convenience. Quinta Avenida, the vibrant shopping street full of restaurants, shops and bars, is within easy reach for your enjoyment.
Other amenities at the villa include Bvlgari bathroom toiletries, luxury linens, plenty of towels, computer, DVD and iPod docking station. The kitchen is well-equipped with granite counter tops, stainless-steel refrigerator and all the accessories. A dedicated living room to watch TV or simply to read a good book is located on the second floor, with a spectacular view of the golf course. The bedrooms are minimalist in design and offer a clean, fresh feeling and lots of space. The bathrooms are all equipped with Italian-decor showers that offer guests a touch of elegance while you bath. The natural onyx give the bathroom sinks a unique look. Every bedroom has its own private bathroom, and three of the bedrooms offer flat-screen panel TV. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet.
About the Saasil name: Saasil, a Mayan word that means “light”, well describes the airy and luminous spaces that Villa Saasil offers. Its logo, the Mayan glyph Ahau, means place of life and growth. Moment of expanding the light. It is the symbol of the solar mind, the mastery, the wisdom, the ability to have all the galaxy in one’s mind and to generate a new complete cycle, but at a higher level, in a more harmonious way. We hope that your stay at Villa Saasil allows you to experiment these concepts for a most relaxing vacation.
- Bedroom 1: Ground level, king bed, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, CD player, ceiling fan, flat-panel TV
- Bedroom 2: Ground level, queen bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, iPod docking station
- Bedroom 3: First level, two full-size beds, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite shower
- Bedroom 4: First level, two full-size beds, en-suite bathroom with shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: First level, king bed, en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, flat-panel TV, Jacuzzi
- Baby crib
- Ceiling fans
- Coffee maker
- DVD Player
- Food processor
- Independently controlled air-conditioning
- iPod docking station
- Plasma TV
- Toaster oven
- Two adult and two children's bicycles
- Al fresco shower
- Parking lot for four cars
- Pool chairs, pool daybed, beach towels
- Snorkel equipment
- Large pool
- Heated Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
- Concierge Service (24/7 telephone assistance), meet & greet, daily visit and check-out
- Daily housekeeping (staff of two)
- Gardener: Monday, Thursday, Saturday
- Pool keeper: 6:00 am-8:00 am (three times per week)
- One complimentary chef service upon arrival at the villa (cost of food and beverage not included)
- One time airport transfer service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Chef service available upon request at additional cost
- Wait staff
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Transfer service available upon request at additional cost
- Spa service available at additional cost
- Located in Playacar fase II
- Rental car is recommended - a transfer is included to the villa from the airport.
- 40-minute drive from the Cancun Intl airport
- 6-minute bike ride to the Quinta Avenida
- 15-minute walk to beach club
- 20-minutes walk to golf course Club house
- 6-minute walk to an exclusive Spa
- 4-minute walk to the small convenience store
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Check in: 3:00 pm
- Check out: 12:00 pm
- Grocery pre-stocking fee: 20%
Additional Villa Notes
- Please inquire with a Villa Specialist about Chef Services and Pricing (where applicable)
- Christmas & New Year's weeks require Saturday – Saturday bookings
- Please note that all summer bookings (mid season) have to be 7 nights minimum with check in or out on a Saturday.