OverviewTamarind Villa is a luxurious, hillside, seven-bedroom villa with magnificent views of the Caribbean and Atlantic, situated overlooking the golf course.
This spacious house has been recently renovated to a very high standard with much of the exterior in an attractive coralstone finish. The villa is situated on Windward Hills and enjoys views of both the Atlantic and Caribbean Seas. The house is cooled by a constant breeze from the Atlantic Ocean. The villa is situated in an acre of landscaped garden that is fenced with access through a remote controlled gate. The villa is a short drive from an 18-hole Championship Golf course and Cotton Bay and Le Sport beaches. The numerous shops and restaurants situated in Rodney Bay are about a 10-minute drive away.
The first floor has four air-conditioned double bedrooms. Two of these have king-size beds and open onto a high level patio, where guests can enjoy wonderful views. Each of these bedrooms has an en-suite shower room. The other two bedrooms have two single beds each, which can be converted into a king bed. Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms - one with a tub and one with a shower.
Downstairs there are three more air-conditioned bedrooms. The Atlantic and Caribbean bedrooms have king-size beds and en-suite showers, and the middle bedroom has two single beds and an en-suite shower.
Ample space is provided for relaxation and entertainment with a large sitting/dining room with cable TV, DVD player and a stereo. There is a long dining table which can seat 12 people and another round table which can seat eight. A wooden patio runs the entire length of the house furnished with tables and chairs for al fresco dining and sofas and loungers for relaxing.
The patio is adjacent to the pool deck, swimming pool and a large wooden deck for sun worshippers. There is also an attractive gazebo with built-in seating.
At the back of the house is the kitchen, equipped with cooker, fridge, microwave, coffee maker etc., a laundry room (with a washing machine and a dryer) and a small drinks fridge, a small child's bedroom cooled with a ceiling fan and another shower room (available at a small additional nightly fee) The house is equipped with a baby's crib and high chair.
- Seven air-conditioned double bedrooms with en-suite bath or shower rooms.
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Baby crib and highchair
- Cable TV
- CD player
- DVD player
- High-speed (ADSL) internet - wireless
- Near golf course
- Security system
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Maintenance/security guard -- lives in a cottage at the bottom of the garden separated from the house by mango trees and lawn
- Concierge service:
- Will help coordinate arrival details including:
- 1. Booking arrival transfers.
- Providing driving directions.
- Booking a rental vehicle (reservations can do this too).
- Supplying grocery pre-stocking – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Arranging an arrival meal – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Can book tours in advance as well.
- 2. During the clients’ stay they will:
- Meet with the client in person to ensure all is well and also give them a run down on the villa and the island.
- Double as a 24 hr emergency contact for guests in house.
- Will be the clients contact if they require any further assistance during their stay.
- The Housekeeper Merlinda is also the cook
- Children are considered to be under the age of 12, older than 12 will be considered a teen or adult
Additional Villa Notes
- Please add a 10% surcharge for stays during the Jazz Festival, usually the 1st and 2nd week of May. Please inquire for details.