The Friendliest Island in the Caribbean
Find Your Jamaica Villa
VILLAS IN JAMAICA: THE ULTIMATE WAY TO TRAVEL
WHY CHOOSE VILLAS IN JAMAICA
- An Authentic Experience – Our villas let you live like the locals without compromising the authenticity of your stay. You will have ample access and opportunity to immerse yourself in the island’s top experiences (like open-air concerts and watersports), all while enjoying the comforts of your home-away-from-home.
- Fully-Staffed Service – Almost all of our villas in Jamaica come with full staffs. That means that your villa will have a chef or cook, butler service, housekeeping, a laundress, and more. Everything you need or want is within reach with our impeccable service.
- Ideal for All Ages – Our villas have something for all ages, and many of our villas in Jamaica are hailed for being family-friendly. These villas come equipped with extra amenities like cribs and high chairs or, in some cases, even shallow-entry pools for toddlers. Still, others have playgrounds, kids’ club access, and more. Best of all, many of our villas also offer mobility options for those who need additional options, as well.
- Access to World-Class Golf – It’s no secret that Jamaica plays host to some of the world’s finest golf and golf courses. From the challenging White Witch golf course to Cinnamon Hill, Half Moon, and beyond, many of our villas in Jamaica offer included access to the golf courses to play like the pro or simply hone in on your golf game while in paradise.
POPULAR JAMAICA VILLA EXPERIENCES
- Explore Dunn’s River Falls – Located in Ocho Rios, this world-famous 600-foot-high waterfall commands visitors from around the world. Our guests love to climb with a tour guide, pack a picnic lunch, and take a dip in the cool pools around the base on a hot day.
- Visit Croydon in the Mountain – This working plantation estate in the foothills of the Catadupa Mountains offers more than just panoramic views of the countryside. The birthplace of one of Jamaica’s heroes, Samuel Sharpe, visitors will have the opportunity to sample exotic fruits and juices harvested here, as well as enjoy a jerk barbecue lunch with some of Jamaica’s world-famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
- Soak up the Sun at the Beaches – You’ll love digging your toes into the sand at Seven Mile Beach in Negril, where non-stop ocean views inspire awe from every angle. Or, snap a quick selfie at Frenchman’s Cove Beach in Port Antonio, once featured in the movie, Knight and Day. For something different, be sure to check out the black sands of Treasure Beach, or surf on the southeastern coast of Kingston.
- Enjoy a Game of Golf – Get ready to golf like the pros at one of Jamaica’s 10 golf courses. Whether you hope to practice your swing, or set up for a full 18 holes, there is a golf course for you. Be sure to try out The Tryall Golf Club where you’ll find great golf, as well as friendly service and amenities, to boot.
All Jamaica LocationsDiscovery Bay (10) Montego Bay (80) Ocho Rios (16) Runaway Bay (3) Treasure Beach (1) Good Hope (2) Old Fort Bay (3) Prospect Estate (6) Rose Hall (3) Round Hill (3) Silver Sands (2) Spring Farm (8) Tryall Club (52)
Bali Hai at the Tryall ClubMontego Bay, Jamaica
Tek Time Golf Villa on Cinnamon HillMontego Bay, Jamaica
Stay More - Save More!!
Select Featured Villas
5-Bedroom Contemporary Villa 5 Bedroom contemporary villa6 ½ Bathrooms Views of the golf cour...
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Make sure you have at least one meal that includes zesty Jamaican jerk chicken.
There are two major International airports in Jamaica with non-stop flights from many US cities; Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. The airport in Montego Bay tends to cater more to tourists heading to Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- See historic sites: the ruins of the 17th-century Fort Montego overlook the harbor, the Georgian Town Houses used to be the residences of wealthy merchants and planters, and the restored plantation houses of Greenwood and Rose Hall are over 200 years old.
- For beautiful scenery, visit the Negril Point Lighthouse, Dunn’s River Falls, the caves of Green Grotto Lake or the Rockfort natural mineral spa.
- With shallow reefs, walls and caverns, the diving opportunities in Jamaica are diverse; there are licensed dive operators in Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Falmouth, Runaway Bay, and Kingston.
- A half or full day deep sea fishing charter will bring you face-to-face with exciting game fishing. Catches include blue marlin, qahoo, tuna, bonito, kingfish, and dolphin.
- Golfers delight, a few top courses include the Tryall Club, Half Moon Golf Club, and Sandals Golf and Country Club.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services
- Book a private personalized catamaran tour
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Airport arrival and departure fast tracking
- Private airport transfers
- A private driver
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more