Limitless Inspiration in St. Lucia
Find Your St. Lucia Villa
About St. Lucia
St. Lucia's dramatic landscape leaves a strong impression; the majestic Pitons tower nearly 3,000 ft. above the sapphire sea, creating a stunning backdrop from every angle. The island is also home to the world's only drive-in volcano and the stunning Diamond Mineral Baths and Waterfalls. Because the falls are laced with minerals, the water changes colors as it falls, creating a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors. Hike through the island's incredibly lush rainforests, visit enormous 2,000-pound leatherback turtles on Grande Anse Beach, and soak in the mud beneath the Sulfur Springs (legend has it, the mud makes you look and feel younger). St. Lucia is a verdant, unspoiled playground for those seeking natural beauty, romance, and adventure.
Luxury villas in St. Lucia each have their own architectural personality. Explore our range of uniquely-styled villas, including a 150-year-old restored French colonial plantation house, an intriguing villa built to look like a castle, a Spanish-style villa with a courtyard at its center, and an exotic villa that blends traditional West Indian and Eastern architecture. Whatever your taste, Villas of Distinction will provide the perfect villa for your unforgettable vacation in St. Lucia.
All St. Lucia LocationsBois D'Orange (1) Cap Estate (4) Castries (1) Gros Islet (12) Labrelotte Bay (3) Marigot Bay (3) Rodney Bay (7) Soufriere (3) Cap Estate (12) Jalousie Beach (1) Marisule (1) Trouya Pointe (2) Windjammer Landing (3)
Windjammer Landing - Hilltop VillasLabrelotte Bay, St. Lucia
Windjammer Landing | Island Getaway Sale
Select Featured Villas
The Manor Collection is where guests will enjoy the best of modern island living from the spacious o...
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Fishing is a tradition that provides St. Lucians with a major source of food. The full-service marinas at Rodney Bay and Castries is where you can arrange for full-day or half-day fishing trips. There are many options for sailors with boat rentals as well as day-sails that include lunch and drinks.
Direct flights to St. Lucia depart from New York's Kennedy airport, Miami, Philadelphia, and Atlanta. There are also direct flights from Toronto, Montreal, and London. From within the Caribbean, American Eagle, LIAT, Air Jamaica and WestJet offer flights to St. Lucia. When renting a car, we strongly recommend 4WD vehicles to allow for easier navigation through St. Lucia's hilly terrain.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Activities:
- Petit Piton and Gros Piton. These two volcanic cones have become the symbol of St. Lucia. They rise out of the sea in a dramatic fashion reminiscent of the South Pacific.
- Pigeon Island is home of Pigeon Island National Park and is connected to St. Lucia by a causeway and is St. Lucia's first national park. It features beautiful beaches and interesting bird watching.
- The Marigot Bay is a picturesque palm-lined bay, and has been the site of many old films including "Dr. Doolittle".
- On Saturdays, farmers and craftsmen gather in Castries to sell vegetables, fruit, baskets, fresh meats and local crafts at Castries Market.
- Try some scuba diving. The many dive shops island-wide attest to the quality and variety of diving sites in the waters surrounding St. Lucia.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services:
- A guided scuba diving, or snorkeling excursion
- A car rental or private driver
- Private chef service for the first or last nights of your stay
- A sunset dinner cruise
- In-villa massages and spa treatments
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more