Los Pinos at Casa de Campo
Caribbean / Dominican Republic / la Romana
With living areas on the main floor and bedrooms upstairs, this two-story villa is the perfect set-up for sharing good times together while still enjoying individual privacy.
Centrally located on the resort, the pristine shores of Minitas Beach are just minutes away.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed, whirlpool tub, double vanity, and two walk-in closets. There is air-conditioning in all the bedrooms. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a double bed while the third and fourth bedrooms have two double beds each.
The Classic Villas at Casa de Campo offer the best of resort living with the added benefit of your own private retreat. Relax in your private pool while breakfast is prepared for you by our professional staff right in your kitchen; book a spa treatment or excursion through the private concierge service, or simply relax in your private sanctuary. And for whatever else you may desire, your personal maid and butler will cater to your every need. There are villas in every size for every need, from cozy four-bedrooms to spacious five-bedroom spaces. Stay close to The Links, the pool, or simply enjoy the peace and quiet of Casa de Campo’s lush gardens and stunning natural surroundings.
Uniquely suited for families and friends traveling together. Casa de Campo’s Classic Villas offer a private home setting; complete with a living room, dining room, full kitchen, patio, private garden, and pool. All Villas have a microwave oven in the kitchen and a hair-dryer in each bathroom. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and comes equipped with a safety deposit box and its own bathroom. Each villa has one master bedroom with King or Queen Size bed; other bedrooms have two double beds.
- Daily breakfast prepared in villa.
- Private maid and butler service from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day. Services to include light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport.
- Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Two (2) 4-passenger touring cart for 4 Bedroom villas, Three (3) 4-passenger touring carts for 5 Bedroom villas; for transportation within the resort. During Christmas /New Year, one cart is replaced with (1) one mid-size car.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in villa.
- Wireless Internet access in villa.
- Use of the Fitness Center.
- Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
Casa de Campo Resort
At Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, golf isn’t just a pastime, it’s a way of life. With courses carved from the earth on the edge of the ocean, overlooking the Chavón River, and winding throughout our spectacular grounds, it’s no wonder this classic sport is so integrated in our daily life. From beginner to expert, each round offers a challenge whether it’s your first or 50th time playing. Spectacular courses include Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore and The Links.
Every moment you spend at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas takes you further away from the stresses and pressures of everyday life. But sometimes we all need a little extra boost to help melt away the last little bit of whatever it is we’re holding on to.
Treat your mind, body, and spirit to a little pampering at the hands of our skilled spa professionals. Using a blend of ancient and modern practices, you’ll be rejuvenated and replenished through the healing power of touch, rituals of relaxation, and organic tropical elixirs. When you emerge post-treatment, you’ll feel not just as good as new, but better.
Wherever your taste buds want to travel, Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers a gourmet dining experience that will take you around the world—without ever having to leave the comfort of your home away from home. Dine on Spanish tapas, classic Italian comfort food, traditional Dominican cuisine, fresh sushi, and so much more.
Once the sun goes down at Casa de Campo, the music is turned up and the drinks begin to flow in one of the many bars found throughout the resort.
All Inclusive Package
Simplify your stay with the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience featuring casual and signature dining options, an extensive selection of beverages, and select resort activities. Eliminate the hassle of deciding where to eat and what to do. Just simply show up.
- Lunch, snack and dinner at Resort restaurants or room service with applicable delivery charge extra.
- Unlimited drinks in Resort restaurants, bars & lounges and Oasis golf course cart (bottles, mini-bar, premium bottled water, specialty cognacs, premium brand liqueurs are not included)
- Unlimited horseback riding, use of the tennis courses and non-motorized water sports at Minitas Beach.
- One (1) round of ¨Skeet / Trap¨ shooting. (one (1) time per adult during stay) Shooting feature is NOT included for children.
- Children three years old and under are free. Children’s rate includes participation in age-appropriate daytime activity programs.
- Unused Packaged features are non-refundable. Sport lessons are NOT included.
Premium All Inclusive Package
- All inclusions of the Casa de Campo Inclusive Experience above
- PLUS, the daily use of the Minitas Beach Club restaurant
4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 8 People
Bedroom Locks & Keys
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Private Gated Community
Daily Maid Service
Daily Breakfast In Villa
Bedroom DetailsBedroom One: King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub
Bedroom Two: Queen bed and twin bed, en-suite bathroom
Bedroom Three: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom, TV
Bedroom Four: Two double beds, en-suite bathroom
Beach DetailsBeach and Beach Club 5 minutes away
Pool DetailsPrivate swimming pool
Three resort pools
Staff and ServicesDaily breakfast prepared in villa
Private daily housekeeping and butler services each day. Services include: light cooking, bartender services, packing, unpacking
One round-trip private airport transfer from / to La Romana Airport
Welcome amenities upon arrival: Premium Dominican Bar -3 bottles of Premium rum and bottle of sparkling wine, tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers
Personalized check-in and orientation in villa
Excel Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance
Location DetailsLa Romana Country Club 7 minutes
Marina & Yacht Club 7 minutes
Altos de Chavón 15 minutes
Golf Course 5 minutes
Tennis Center 10 minutes
Polo and Equestrian Center 10 minutes
Gym and SPA 10 minutes
Villa NotesMaximum occupancy: 2 adults and 1 child per bedroom
Sorry, no pets
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 04, 2023 - May 31, 2023
3 night minimum April 6-8
June 01, 2023 - September 30, 2023
October 01, 2023 - December 20, 2023
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 pm - Check out: 12:00 pm
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 18% government tax and 10% service charge to rates. Tax and service charges are regulated by the government and are subject to change.
Security Deposit Details$1,500
Minimum Stay Details7 night minimum for Christmas and New Year's, no minimum stay the rest of the year. Minimum night stay may vary. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.