Caribbean / Grand Cayman / Cayman Kai
Located in Cayman Kai within the turquoise waters of the North Sound, Two Rainbows offers the sought-after combination of a white sand barefoot beach, panoramic views, an oceanfront freshwater pool, and plenty of privacy.
The most unique feature of Two Rainbows is the villa’s location on the tip of Cayman Kai providing an unobstructed view of the sparkling Caribbean waters. Guests can enjoy beautiful sunset views from the villa's large screened porch.
Two Rainbows’ Unique Features
- Perfect, white sand barefoot swimming beach
- Two Rainbows offers an ideal floor-plan for family groups. With three downstairs king suites for adults and two twin bedrooms upstairs for the kids, everyone can spread out and relax without stepping on each other’s toes.
- Two of the master suites have televisions, and both of the upstairs bedrooms offer private screened porches.
- Four of the five bedrooms feature ocean views.
- Two Rainbows offers awesome ocean swimming in crystal clear water with a barefoot beach of white sand.
- Plenty of palms provide shade for the two hammocks and picnic table for casual beach dining.
- The house is also set up to capture a trade-wind breeze from all three of its oceanfront screened porches.
- A brand-new kitchen is stocked with modern appliances, coffee maker, cookware, bar seating, dishware, and cutlery
- The open floor plan features cool tile floors, airy architecture, and plenty of windows to make the home feel like the quintessential beach house experience.
- Indoor and outdoor dining! A table in the living area seats 6, while the table on the screened porch seats 4.
- Within an extremely easy barefoot walk is the much-loved Rum Point Club, where guests can drop in for watersports, drinks, lunch, or dinner.
- Comfortably sleeps up to 10 people. Perfect for two families or one large family.
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
Sleeps 10 People
White sand beach
Baby equipment available
Two tandem kayaks
Access to shared fitness center
Washer and dryer
3 screened porches
Bedroom DetailsMaster Suite: main level, ocean views, king bed, door to the pool deck, TV, en-suite bath with walk-in shower.
King Suite #1: main level, ocean views, king bed, door to screened porch, TV, en-suite bath with walk-in shower.
King Suite #2: main level, king bed, TV, en-suite bath with walk-in shower.
Twin Bedroom #1: upper-level, ocean views, two twin beds, private screened porch, shares a bathroom with the other twin bedroom.
Twin Bedroom #2: upper-level, ocean views, two twin beds, private screened porch, shares a bathroom with the other twin bedroom.
Bathroom DetailsLuxury towels and robes provided
Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided per bathroom
Beach DetailsBeachfront villa.
Complimentary use of snorkel equipment.
2 tandem kayaks provided complimentary.
Pool DetailsPrivate freshwater swimming pool
Staff and ServicesOne-time light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, rollaway bed
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Additional housekeeping (booked in 3-hour blocks)
Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
Coordinate special events, private dinners, and private transportation
Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage, or family photography services
Rent additional kayaks, Seaview boards, or paddleboards (discounted rental and free delivery)
Location DetailsThe entire island is only 22 miles wide from west to east, so you are never too far from anywhere on Grand Cayman.
Rum Point Club (public beach club with a fantastic barefoot beach, watersports, a restaurant, gift shop, and volleyball games): 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive
Kaibo Yacht Club (restaurant, bar, and marina): 5 minute drive
Morritt's Resort and Reef Resort (restaurants, manicured beaches, grocery store, liquor store, cafe, watersports, and oceanfront pools): ~20 minute drive
Starfish Point: 7 minute drive
Villa NotesMust be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
March 03, 2023 - April 14, 2023
April 15, 2023 - May 26, 2023
May 27, 2023 - August 25, 2023
August 26, 2023 - November 03, 2023
November 04, 2023 - November 17, 2023
November 18, 2023 - November 25, 2023
November 26, 2023 - December 15, 2023
December 16, 2023 - December 26, 2023
December 27, 2023 - January 04, 2024
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Please add 13% tax, 12.90% service fee, and 3.5% admin fee to all rates.
$145 mandatory cleaning fee on departure.
Security Deposit Details$1,500 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit
Minimum Stay Details5 nights minimum stay required. 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week. 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week. Christmas and New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.