Cayman Castle and Guesthouse
Caribbean / Grand Cayman / East End
Cayman Castle and Guesthouse sits directly oceanfront on a private 2-acre gated estate and enjoys a wide white-sandy beach with fabulous snorkeling, kayaking, and sunbathing.
Two private pools, multi-tiered oceanfront terraces, a panoramic veranda balcony, and a well-shaded pool deck provide guests plenty of room to spread out and enjoy island living. The views are breathtaking.
This grand estate is not only one of the largest rental villas on the entire island, but it also is a notable landmark. Virtually anyone on the island will be familiar with the Castle in the East End. While we are neighbors to the Wreck of The 10 Sails Park and the police constable's residence to the north, this property enjoys no residential neighbors to the north or south for 500 feet in either direction. This is a gated and walled estate with a private beachfront.
The owner takes immaculate care of the home, making upgrades each fall to keep the experience not only refreshing and pleasant for repeat guests, but for newcomers to Cayman as well.
20 guests maximum, of whom 16 may be adults 18 years or older. Up to 2 infants, sleeping in cribs do not count against guest occupancy.
Cayman Castle & Guesthouse Unique Features
- Two oceanfront pools! The main house features a gorgeous oceanfront infinity pool (heated to 84 degrees in the winter gratis), while the guesthouse enjoys a smaller, but very private pool.
- 500 feet of shoreline, 200 feet is sandy beach. Step off our driveway onto white sand!
- 3 thatched beach palapas, 4 kayaks (2 tandem and 2 single), and walking distance to Ocean Frontiers dive shop, 3 restaurants make this home a convenient choice for larger families. Call Tukka Restaurant to send their complimentary van!
- Custom 17-foot mosaic dining table on the main porch seats 18-20 and offers panoramic views while you dine.
- A flight of stone steps from the pool deck takes you past the Adirondacks and loungers on the sunny patio and down to the water, where guests can enjoy excellent snorkeling or kayaking. A healthy marine ecosystem awaits your discovery—so we ask that you wear pool shoes or fins when you enter the water!
- Propane BBQ cooking center with granite top between Castle & Castle Guesthouse
- Private driveways, with plenty of off-street parking for guests.
- Lounge chaises and outdoor sectionals on the pool decks, porches, and balconies. Our guests can relax in the sun or shade. Outdoor table for 8 under the pool-side verandah.
- Separate L-shaped bar with a beverage fridge just off the pool area.
- Multiple roofed verandas at both Castle & Guesthouse provide guests protection from the sun.
- Kitchen, dining, and living area are all oceanfront on the second floor, offering lovely panoramic views through the multiple sliding glass doors that lead to the main level roofed balcony and outdoor seating area. Dining table seating 20 max
- Modern kitchen features GE oven, Bosch dishwasher, 48" SubZero refrigerator, ceramic glass stovetop, microwave, Keurig & drip coffeemakers, Kitchenaid mixer, drip coffeemakers, blenders and tons of counter space. Barstool seating in Castle for 8
- Indoor breakfast table for 6 at Castle, 4 at Guesthouse
- Comfortable living area with 60" flatscreen TV and full channel programming for unwinding after a day of sun and surf. WiFi internet with extenders for the pool and balcony areas.
- Bar area with wine/beverage fridge adjacent to the lower level pool deck
- Back-up, full-sized fridge, and icemaker in laundry
- Plenty of dishes, utensils, glassware, barware and cookware provided
Castle Guesthouse Unique Features
- Full modern kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, blender, and coffeemaker.
- Comfortable sectional sofa with large flatscreen TV.
- Outdoor sectional sofa as well as Adirondack chairs.
- Dining table seating for 4.
Both homes come equipped with central A/C, complimentary WiFi, Apple TV. The kitchens are stocked with dishes, glasses, cookware, and utensils. Linens, towels, and beach towels are also provided for guests.
7 Bedrooms, 7.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 16 People
Two oceanfront pools
Washer and dryer
Keurig coffee maker
Two fully-equipped kitchens
Al fresco dining
Bedroom DetailsMaster Suite – spans entire third-floor, oceanfront views, walk-out sun terrace, furnished with a king bed, TV, small dining table, and ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults
South King Suite – second-floor, ocean views, furnished with a king bed, bed bench, small workstation, and ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults.
Family King Suite – second-floor, furnished with a king bed and set of quality RH bunk beds, ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 4 persons max.; 3 of whom can be adults.
Queen Suite – lower-level with private outside entry, ocean views, walk-out access to the pool deck, furnished with queen bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower. 2 Adults
Bunk Suite – lower-level, furnished with strong full-over-full bunk beds, TV with Apple TV for streaming, private ensuite bath with walk-in shower. 2 Adults or 4 children permitted.
Guesthouse Suite #1 – Oceanfront king suite with stunning views, desk, large chairs, private ensuite bath with large walk-in shower
Guesthouse Suite #2 – Oceanfront queen/family suite with stunning views, bunk beds, large chairs, private ensuite bath with dual vanities and walk-in shower
Bathroom DetailsLuxury towels and robes provided
Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioner provided per bathroom
Beach DetailsPrivate barefoot beach
Pool DetailsInfinity Pool (Heated in winter)
Second oceanfront pool
Staff and ServicesOne-time light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, rollaway bed
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Additional housekeeping
Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival ($75 delivery credit)
Additional tandem, single kayaks, Seaview boards, & paddleboards available for discounted rental with free delivery
Villa Notes20 guests maximum, of whom 16 may be adults 18 years or older. Up to 2 infants, sleeping in cribs do not count against guest occupancy.
Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
No events permitted at the villa.
Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies.
Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict.
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
August 20, 2022 - November 04, 2022
November 05, 2022 - November 18, 2022
November 19, 2022 - November 26, 2022
November 27, 2022 - December 16, 2022
December 17, 2022 - December 25, 2022
December 26, 2022 - January 04, 2023
January 05, 2023 - March 02, 2023
March 03, 2023 - April 14, 2023
April 15, 2023 - May 26, 2023
May 27, 2023 - August 25, 2023
August 26, 2023 - November 03, 2023
November 04, 2023 - November 17, 2023
November 18, 2023 - November 25, 2023
November 26, 2023 - December 15, 2023
December 16, 2023 - December 26, 2023
December 27, 2023 - January 04, 2024
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
12.90% Guest Service Fee.
3.50% Admin Fee applied to all reservations.
$250 Departure Cleaning Fee
Security Deposit Details$1,000 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit
Minimum Stay Details5 nights minimum stay required. 6 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week. 7 nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week. Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking. Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
Accidental Damage WaiverA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.