Caribbean / Grand Cayman / Rum Point
Welcome to Olympus, a majestic contemporary estate masterfully designed and perfectly positioned on a private oceanfront lot in Rum Point.
Designed with dramatic white angled walls, three levels of outdoor entertaining spaces, and an oceanfront living area with 40 feet of floor-to-ceiling sliding glass, Olympus is breathtakingly gorgeous.
Perched on an elevated ridge, it is not difficult to see how the current owner came upon the name Olympus. At almost 8,000 sq. ft. of living space for only 4-5 bedrooms, each room is a grand statement and offers views of the sea, the pool, and the expertly-landscaped grounds.
The L-shaped cerulean-blue swimming pool has tiled patios on both sides. The unique design of the house creates numerous shaded areas from which to escape the Caribbean sun's rays.
The third-floor roof deck includes a private sundeck and open garden, plus a covered outdoor kitchen and dining area for sunset dinners, or late night cocktails. The owner has ordered a suite of new outdoor furniture for the decks and entertaining spaces.
The indoor features of Olympus rival the outdoors. Upon entering the villa, the modern floating staircase and tropical-wood accents draw your attention straight to the oceanfront great room that opens to an ipe deck overlooking a white sandy backyard with the shimmering Caribbean waters beyond.
A large flat screen TV focuses on the living area, with another in the media room for gaming and a home theatre experience. Each bedroom is equipped with a wall-mounted TV with SONOS sound bar, cable TV, plus Netflix and Apple TV for streaming.
A furnished small home office with complimentary WiFi is available for guests needing to conduct business or connect with clients while on-island. Technology is in long supply at this villa.
- Grand entry foyer with floating staircase, powder room (half-bath) & media room with TV, Apple TV & Xbox and pull-out sofa. Thermostat for A/C
- First-floor queen master family suite with windows to the east and a wall of sliding glass doors to the pool area/ocean, wall-mounted TV with Netflix & Apple TV only, exterior stairs to the 2nd floor east-facing entertaining terrace. Pull-out queen-sofa, galley kitchenette with under-counter fridge, full sink, tea kettle, microwave, and Keurig coffee machine. Hidden roll-down privacy shades. Independent thermostat for A/C. Private bathroom with shower
- Spacious modern gourmet kitchen with large stone quartz counters, top-of-the-line appliances and ample space for multiple chefs
- Large living area with sectional sofa and chairs, coffee table and HDTV with FLOW Cable, Apple TV & PS/4
- 40 feet of sliding doors are integrated with A/C system to permit guests to fully open the house to the pool deck
- Breakfast counter with 4 stools and dining table with seating for 8
- Angular L-shaped pool accessible from both the great room and first-floor queen master suite. Pool heater on from Thanksgiving to April 15
- Hideaway office desk or workspace with a chair
- Full laundry room with ironing board, iron, back-up towels/linens and detergent provided
- Half-bathroom for pool guest use with exterior entry only
- South master king suite with flat screen TV (with Netflix & Apple TV only) and hidden roll-down privacy shades. The suite opens to a glass-railed west terrace with unobstructed ocean views. Private bathroom with shower, chest-of-drawers, vanity with large mirror and plenty of closet space
- West queen suite that also opens to the west terrace and includes wall-mounted TV (with Netflix & Apple TV only), private bathroom with shower and hidden roll-down privacy shades
- North oceanfront master king suite with floor-to-ceiling glass, 180-degree views, pull-out sofa, and overstuffed reading chair. This suite also opens to both east and west terraces, has a private bathroom with luxury bathtub and shower, a large walk-in closet, flat screen TV (with Netflix & Apple TV only) and hidden roll-down privacy shades
- Enormous east terrace for entertaining, sunrise yoga sessions. Exterior stairs to the pool below
- Glass-railed stairs to the rooftop garden, outdoor kitchen, and entertaining space
- Roofed entertainment area with shaded dining area for 8-10 people, outdoor kitchen and prep area plus propane grill
- 360-degree views, private sunbathing, amazing sunrises, and sunsets
- Outdoor furniture includes sofa, chairs and coffee table as well as (4) chaise lounges
Guest Member Benefits
- Complimentary use of snorkel equipment
- 10% Advance Booking Discount for private Silver Thatch scuba and snorkel charters
- Silver Thatch Platinum Discount Card for savings at Preferred Vendors
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to your villa
- Fast-Track VIP Airport Arrival through Immigration & Customs (fees apply)
- Arrange private airport pickup and transfer (fees apply)
- Centralized on-island Guest Services & Welcome Center
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery to your villa
- Coordinate special events, private dinners & private transportation
- Personalized itinerary for scheduled events & reservations
- Referral to preferred vendors, restaurants and watersports
- Unlimited use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer, scanner, & FedEx/DHL supplies
- 2 tandem kayaks provided complimentary by Silver Thatch*
- Twice per week light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
- Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival ($75 delivery credit)
- Luxury linens, towels, & robes provided
- Gilchrist & Soames soap, body wash, lotion, shampoo & conditioner provided per bathroom
- At-villa delivery of convenience & activity items: baby equipment, snorkel equipment, Apple TVs, rollaway bed
- Complimentary early check-in or late check-out if no same-day conflict
- At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
- $5,000 of Accidental Damage Protection for villa (indoor items/décor)
- Additional tandem kayaks, single kayaks & Seaview boards available for discounted rental & free delivery*. Paddleboards not recommended.
*Signed waiver required
4 Bedrooms, 5.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 12 People
Fully equipped kitchen
Barbecue on the rooftop terrace
Safety deposit box
Towels and linens
Keurig & Nespresso
Private rooftop sun deck
Flat Screen TVs
Home security system
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 (Second Floor): Oceanfront master suite with a king bed, TV, oversized reading chair, access to two balconies, en-suite bath, and floor to ceiling windows for spectacular ocean views
Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): King suite with garden views, and an en-suite bath
Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Queen suite with door to the west terrace and an en-suite bath
Bedroom 4 (First Floor): Queen suite with a small kitchenette, access to the pool deck, and an en-suite bath
There is also a pull-out sofa (Tempurpedic Mattress) in the media room
Beach DetailsOlympus has a very sandy water entrance for swimming, however there are critters so please wear foot protection. There is some tidal seagrasses on the beach. The owners hire a service that will rake the beach weekly to make a clear path to the water for snorkeling, kayaking and swimming.
The big draw to this area is the proximity to the Rum Point Club, a public beach club that offers a fantastic barefoot beach, many watersports, a fine-dining restaurant, beach bar & grill, a gift shop and pick-up beach volleyball games. Also nearby is the Kaibo Yacht Club restaurant, bar and marina
Pool DetailsAngular L-shaped pool accessible from both the great room and first-floor queen master suite
Pool is heated from Thanksgiving to April 15
Staff and ServicesTwice per week light weekday housekeeping (7-day stay required)
Welcome amenity gift basket: split of champagne, locally-sourced products
At-villa meet & greet with your property manager on day of arrival
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Airport transfer
Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages prior to your arrival ($75 delivery credit)
Chefs, cooks, babysitting, massage or family photography services
Villa NotesMaximum occupancy is 12 guests (10 adults)
Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the villa during the entire rental period
Small Events Permitted with Fee
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
March 06, 2021 - April 16, 2021
April 17, 2021 - May 28, 2021
May 29, 2021 - August 20, 2021
August 21, 2021 - November 05, 2021
November 06, 2021 - November 19, 2021
November 20, 2021 - November 27, 2021
November 28, 2021 - December 17, 2021
December 18, 2021 - December 25, 2021
December 26, 2021 - January 04, 2022
January 05, 2022 - March 05, 2022
March 06, 2022 - April 15, 2022
April 16, 2022 - May 27, 2022
May 28, 2022 - August 19, 2022
August 20, 2022 - November 04, 2022
November 05, 2022 - November 18, 2022
November 19, 2022 - November 26, 2022
November 27, 2022 - December 16, 2022
December 17, 2022 - December 25, 2022
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge DetailsPlease add 25.9% occupancy tax and guest service fee to all rates.
3.50% Admin see applies to all reservations
Security Deposit Details$5,000 refundable excess cleaning and damages deposit
Minimum Stay Details4 Nights minimum stay required 6 Nights minimum and full occupancy required over Thanksgiving week 7 Nights minimum and full occupancy required over Christmas and New Year's week Christmas & New Year's dates are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking Shorter stays may be available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.