KaMilo at Mauna Lani #321
United States / Hawaii / The Big Island
KaMilo 321 is the most spectacular of the homes built at KaMilo.
The beautiful model home of the Hoku A floorpan offers 2,100 square feet of interior living space and 550 square feet of covered outdoor lanai space, with every upgrade imagined by the developer. This single-story, detached home features a private pool and hut tub with fully-retractable pocket doors for island-style living at its best. The floorpan has an open-concept feel with three spacious bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms. The home is furnished with comfortable designer pieces in a crisp modern aesthetic. Enjoy complete privacy with golf course and mountain views.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 People
Outside seating area
Access to state-of-the-art gym
Community pavilion area with gas BBQs
Fully-retractable pocket doors
View of fairway
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, TV, en-suite bath with separate tub and shower
Bedroom 2: Kings size bed, TV, en-suite bath with tub and shower combo
Bedroom 3: Queen size be, TV, en-suite bath with walk-in shower only
Pool DetailsPrivate pool and hot tub
Villa NotesNon-smoking villa
HI ID #W87703515-01
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 06, 2021 - December 31, 2022
Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote.
|3||5||Rates available upon request *|
|USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Holiday dates may not be listed in rate chart. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate, holiday dates, and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.
Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Cleaning fee: $400 plus tax
Administration Fee of $95
Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Security Deposit DetailsCredit card authorization
Minimum Stay Details
Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.